• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Confirmation Jeri is reading this site.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
I also have an open invitation to Jeri B to speak freely on another FB page. She has not responded. And I do not expect her to.

See, people like her are control freaks, they feel the need to control everyone. Since she does not have control over another's FB page, she will not participate.

She and her Org. continually provide no cites, no bibliography, or any other verifiable evidence to their posts or views.

She is really big into plagiarizing the VPC statements, but when you look at the VPC numbers, they just do not add up!
I am especially intrigued by the VPC title "Conceal Carry Killers" add the numbers that they cite some time, You'll quickly understand how they purposely skew the results. The come to a conclusion first, then look for numbers to falsely back up their conclusion.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
I'm sure many of you guys have seen the following article, but I'll drop a link here anyway.
From: http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/ragingagainstselfdefense.htm

Quote:

"Anti-gun groups love victims!

From my observations, pro-victimhood is a feature of all of the anti-gun special interest groups, not just the ones mentioned here. Every organization that supports gun control apparently wants its members to be helpless, terrified and totally dependent on someone else to control every aspect of their lives."

That explains the joy and "thumbs up" expressed when they find out about victims of violence.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
Here's what one of her WAVE members posted on her page.

Margo Gariepy If I believed in a civilian's use of guns, I'd shoot the mf'ers right between they eyes .... Ooops, how uncivil of me.

Hard to believe that someone who was a college professor of english and is from Chicago would say that. <ya, right>

Quote:

"The Common Thread: Rage
In my experience, the common thread in anti-gun people is rage. Either anti-gun people harbor more rage than others, or they're less able to cope with it appropriately. Because they can't handle their own feelings of rage, they are forced to use defense mechanisms in an unhealthy manner."

Source: http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/ragingagainstselfdefense.htm

CalicoJack10

Now that is a super nice offer. The class time alone is worth a lot of money. If I were her, I would take you up on a few classes for sure, like you say, just to get a better understanding of what some of us are all about.
On the other hand, I bet Glock34 hit it on the head... Still, nice offer though.

C'mon now, that only works out to like a $5k loss on my part. But I feel confident in saying that she is not woman enough to take me up on that offer, cause we all know that after the training was over, she would be pro gun, and she would either have to spend the rest of her life wishing, wanting or lieing about the fact that she was still anti gun.

The laws that people like this push for are only good ideas until they apply to those that pushed for them in the first place. And those same laws are wanted by people with fear, so once you take away that fear they can no longer be honest with themselves or anyone else when saying that they hate guns.

Then again, after 5 (give or take) years of teaching improvised weapons, anti terrorism, firearms, martial arts, and all sorts of other nasty little things to our nations military members, I guess I should have several body parts removed and be lobotomized just to make sure that I cant use a Kleenex box or a highlighter to hurt or kill someone.

While we are at it, we should all jump on this band wagon and ban all human emotion, cause if people don't get angry, people don't kill. YAY total domination!!!!:banana:

P.S. I submitted this tread personally to her facebook page. So it is my intention to have her read every word I put up here. Though I am sure that I will get no response because that would mean taking personal responsibility on her part.

Last edited:

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
ok ?????? WHY do we want her to have the ability to post on this forum ? This just baffles me !

Because we should hold ourselves to a higher standard. We've had several anti's join the forum and try to talk us out of our facts and not one of them has succeeded. There is no danger in allowing open discourse when the facts are on our side. For them there is a danger, which is why many probably don't sign up. As long as the anti can remain civil and our members do the same it presents no problems to us and gives us an insight into how they work.

So, if any anti's do show up, remain civil and confront them with facts. Don't fall into their emotion trap.

MedicineMan

My thought as well.

I am a long time member on: Frugals, AWRM, ARFCOM, TMORG, ZS, MS gun owners, Survivalmonkey, DCCF, CCF, and several others.
("long time" = more than 5yrs and up to 12yrs)

Pretty much a HUGE group of people from all across the Nation who keep a dilligent finger on the pulse of EVERYTHING.

I have no idea who this kook they mention is, or what "WAVE" is supposed to be.
And I can assure you I would have heard/seen by now if it was anything worth worrying about.

The way I see it, the more "ANTIS" and "kooks" who are pissed off at me for my beliefs the better, and the more pissed they are is even better.
If I am ******* off the "ANTIS" and "kooks" then i am doing it RIGHT.
I would only worry if they LIKED me.

LOL

(REALLY ???? Filter took out the word "PIS*ING" ??? )

Last edited:

wrightme

Hard to believe that someone who was a college professor of english and is from Chicago would say that. <ya, right>

Quote:

"The Common Thread: Rage
In my experience, the common thread in anti-gun people is rage. Either anti-gun people harbor more rage than others, or they're less able to cope with it appropriately. Because they can't handle their own feelings of rage, they are forced to use defense mechanisms in an unhealthy manner."

Source: http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/ragingagainstselfdefense.htm
Now, follow that with "projection." They view everyone else as if they are equally incapable of controlling their "rage." Thus, to them, someone like them with access to firearms IS a danger to society....... :confused:

VPC: "Man, if everyone was as rage-filled as I am, AND had firearms, we would all be in danger."

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Local Cottage Industry

....I have no idea who this kook they mention is, or what "WAVE" is supposed to be. And I can assure you I would have heard/seen by now if it was anything worth worrying about.

Wave is just a small, local cottage industry here in Wisconsin, supporting one person - Jeri Bonavia - and funded by the anti-2A Joyce foundation. The reason Jeri won't embrace logic, truth, and solid facts is that then her sugar daddy would go away and she'd have to work for a living. Clear? :lol:

XDFDE45

Wave is just a small, local cottage industry here in Wisconsin, supporting one person - Jeri Bonavia - and funded by the anti-2A Joyce foundation. The reason Jeri won't embrace logic, truth, and solid facts is that then her sugar daddy would go away and she'd have to work for a living. Clear? :lol:
rolling.gif
rolling.gif
rolling.gif

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
My thought as well.

I have no idea who this kook they mention is, or what "WAVE" is supposed to be.
And I can assure you I would have heard/seen by now if it was anything worth worrying about.

Click on the Joyce Foundation link in my signature. WAVE is in the lower left corner. It's the Wisconsin front organization for the Joyce Foundation. In my opinion it has done a very good job of networking with groups to oppose pro-firearm freedom legislation and support legislation that impairs firearm ownership.

It has a close working relationship with the Wisconsin police chiefs association and domestic violence organizations among others. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's crime website page has a link to WAVE, which presents itself as a victim advocacy organization rather that the anti-firearm group it really is.

It's members are presently leading the charge against Wisconsin Carry Inc.'s attempt it have a major upper midwest retain chain abandon its "no carry of guns in our stores" policy.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
I totally agree. Why talk about a group that has no influence and does nothing but whine.

We simply make them feel more important than they are when we talk about them or even debate them.

Its not just WAVE, its the other groups that WAVE has convinced to buy into the guns are evil mantra. WAVE in and of itself is nothing more than a Wisconsin storefront for Joyce Foundation. Its what is being purveyed from that storefront or cottage :) is what is so dangerous.

OT - Wisconsin has a higher % of firearms ownership than Arizonia? Who would have thought it.

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/general-firearm-discussion/9841-percent-firearms-ownership-state.html

Last edited:

protias

C'mon now, that only works out to like a $5k loss on my part. But I feel confident in saying that she is not woman enough to take me up on that offer, cause we all know that after the training was over, she would be pro gun, and she would either have to spend the rest of her life wishing, wanting or lieing about the fact that she was still anti gun.

The laws that people like this push for are only good ideas until they apply to those that pushed for them in the first place. And those same laws are wanted by people with fear, so once you take away that fear they can no longer be honest with themselves or anyone else when saying that they hate guns.

Then again, after 5 (give or take) years of teaching improvised weapons, anti terrorism, firearms, martial arts, and all sorts of other nasty little things to our nations military members, I guess I should have several body parts removed and be lobotomized just to make sure that I cant use a Kleenex box or a highlighter to hurt or kill someone.

While we are at it, we should all jump on this band wagon and ban all human emotion, cause if people don't get angry, people don't kill. YAY total domination!!!!:banana:

P.S. I submitted this tread personally to her facebook page. So it is my intention to have her read every word I put up here. Though I am sure that I will get no response because that would mean taking personal responsibility on her part.

Here's the thing though, even those who are against firearms and self defense, many have firearms themselves.

http://www.tysknews.com/Depts/2nd_Amend/do_as_i_say.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosie_O%27Donnell#Gun_control_issues

[video=youtube;qtkgoGY4Cm4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtkgoGY4Cm4[/video]

Then there is the antigun Senator R.C. Soles who shot and killed an intruder.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2642868/posts

Last edited:

LR Yote 312

So thats she looks like and I can now put a face to the name.

Yawn....Dogs bark,The wagon train keeps on rollin.

Who do I talk to, in order to get the 2:26 of my life back ???

Did we really need to bring that pathetic waste of breathing space a+shat Rosie
into it ??

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

LR Yote

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I now have a lot more respect for Tom Selleck!

I have always had respect for Tom. He is a long time gun collector with a massive collection. Funny for she was talking about tec9's being ASSAULT RIFLES ( ROTFLMAO ) that shots 5 rounds a second. She is so brainwashed like her buddy Jeri. Rosie is a 300 pound lump of fat.