Thread: Shooting at Chandler Fashion Center

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar

Shooting at Chandler Fashion Center

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110105/...izona_shooting

And firearms are prohibited there as you can see from this thread: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...andler+Fashion

I'm sure nobody here is surprised.

Not surprised at all. What surprises me is that a CCW holder did not neutralize this r-tard.
    My location says I am from Sierra Vista, AZ which is where I live now but I actually lived in MO for 26 years! So please stop telling me I don't know what I'm talking about when I post in the Missouri forum!

i just think this whole situation is ridiculous.
    and the bad part of this is, its not going to change the way people feel about people OC'ing. even though if the mall allowed people to OC, this might not of happened.

i also had a question.... does baja fresh have a no firearms policy?

i ask for 2 reasons.
    1. because if they do, it obviously doesn't keep the bad guys out.
    2. maybe the should re-consider their policy if they do. because again, this probably wouldn't of happened if a few good law abiding citizens were allowed to exercise their rights.

Quote Originally Posted by ehewitt1990 View Post
    i just think this whole situation is ridiculous.
    and the bad part of this is, its not going to change the way people feel about people OC'ing. even though if the mall allowed people to OC, this might not of happened.

i also had a question.... does baja fresh have a no firearms policy?

i ask for 2 reasons.
    1. because if they do, it obviously doesn't keep the bad guys out.
    2. maybe the should re-consider their policy if they do. because again, this probably wouldn't of happened if a few good law abiding citizens were allowed to exercise their rights.
    A recent "ruckus" at Mayfair Mall in Milwaukee, WI, and well, you can read the thread here: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...-Investigation

Think it will work?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    A recent "ruckus" at Mayfair Mall in Milwaukee, WI, and well, you can read the thread here: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...-Investigation

Think it will work?

sorry if i'm just tired and not putting 2 and 2 together, but i don't see what your trying to ask??

All of these GFZ's are ripe for whatever mayhem may be visitied upon them. It's almost an invitation. 'Come kill us... we're defensless..."

As I have said before, there are 90,000,000 gun owners in the United States, but I would say maybe only, one to two million gun owners stand up for a purest form of the 2nd Amendment. If all gun owners would stand together in protest, financially against all malls, restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores or any other businesses or Governments that is " gun free," these places would be taking down there signs overnight and bag us to start spending money again. We need to educate the hunters, collectors, CCers, them that think its` OK to have a gun in there house but that's it. And all those people that don`t own guns but think the whole Constitution is relevant, and remember if we want their help, then we need to be willing to stand with them when their rights are trampled on.

Quote Originally Posted by ehewitt1990 View Post
    sorry if i'm just tired and not putting 2 and 2 together, but i don't see what your trying to ask??
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonora Rebel View Post
    All of these GFZ's are ripe for whatever mayhem may be visitied upon them. It's almost an invitation. 'Come kill us... we're defensless..."
    ehewitt, Sonora sums it up quite nicely.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

I find it difficult to envision myself shooting down a bunch of 14 and 15 year old kids vandalizing a store unless they were knifing , beating or shooting someone. The Chandler incident was not one in which a civilian gun carrier could have done much other than get shot by a policeman.

These incidents are good examples of how meaningless the Gun's Prohibited signs and policies are but neither would have prompted me to draw my gun.
    If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by TOF View Post
    I find it difficult to envision myself shooting down a bunch of 14 and 15 year old kids vandalizing a store unless they were knifing , beating or shooting someone. The Chandler incident was not one in which a civilian gun carrier could have done much other than get shot by a policeman.

These incidents are good examples of how meaningless the Gun's Prohibited signs and policies are but neither would have prompted me to draw my gun.
    Well... as for Chandler: If an employee or customer had been armed, it could have ended right there. No hostages... just a dead/shot up BG.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonora Rebel View Post
    Well... as for Chandler: If an employee or customer had been armed, it could have ended right there. No hostages... just a dead/shot up BG.
    It sounded to me like a running gun battle with police started outside the mall. I for one have no intention of injecting myself into a Police shootout unless someone is pointing a gun or shooting it at me. It also sounded like there were some plain clothes officers involved which could have lead to erronious assumptions as to who was the bad guy.

As many say , Your Mileage May Vary.

Stay safe
    If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another chance.