Thread: UPDATE. ON UPCOMING CCW legislation. who will replace REP. Gunderson

UPDATE. ON UPCOMING CCW legislation. who will replace REP. Gunderson

I got this email from Now Former Rep. Scott Gunderson > We are working on who will be the Assembly lead regarding CCW legislation, Pam Galloway will be the Senate lead.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

I hope he's from a sold republican district, I would hate to see a seat go to the dems.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    I got this email from Now Former Rep. Scott Gunderson > We are working on who will be the Assembly lead regarding "CCW legislation", Pam Galloway will be the Senate lead.
    *CCW Legislation*...That's the part that bothers me. Almost as if they imply that we're going the Permit route in lew of Constitutional Carry. IMO anyways. But then again, I guess sum news is better than none?

-Landose-

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Landose_theghost View Post
    *CCW Legislation*...That's the part that bothers me. Almost as if they imply that we're going the Permit route in lew of Constitutional Carry. IMO anyways. But then again, I guess sum news is better than none?

-Landose-
    Agreed. Maybe *CCW ACT* would sound better. That doesn't imply a law needs to be made and could imply a straight repeal.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

"CCW Legislation"

Let's make it stand for ..

Constitutional Carry in Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by phred View Post
    "CCW Legislation"

Love it!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Love it!
    very nice
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by phred View Post
    "CCW Legislation"

+1000!

Now quik, somebody make sum t-shirts & pamphlets and lets get em' out there!

-Landose-