Thread: left handed holster for p89

left handed holster for p89

I have been looking for holster for my p89 and have had no luck. I know it is hard for us south paws but I was wondering if anyone might know of one out there I would like somthing that has a retention system on it

Thank you
    Last edited by cornballm198; 01-06-2011 at 12:15 AM. Reason: spelling

Perhaps it would help if you tell us a bit more about how you plan to carry your handgun, under the most ideal conditions. What kind of features do you want on your holster (thumb break, retention screw, hidden release lever…etc)? What level of retention I, II, III, IV? What type of material leather or kydex? Inside the waistband (IWB) or outside the waistband (OWB)?

I’m a left-handed too. I usually do all my shopping for holsters at opticsplanet.com
    "Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth." - President George Washington

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." - Thomas Paine

Thumbs up

Agreed
    "Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
    ,,, So Mote Be

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.-- JC

Try Uncle Mikes level 3

Quote Originally Posted by cornballm198 View Post
    I have been looking for holster for my p89 and have had no luck. I know it is hard for us south paws but I was wondering if anyone might know of one out there I would like somthing that has a retention system on it

Thank you
    Bianchi, FOBUS, Uncle Mikes are THREE right off the top of my head.
    I own and use all three.

Same holster fits P89 as the P90.
    What part of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" is so hard to understand ???

James: Ain't this a little showy, Pa? I mean with the guns out an' all?

Big Jake: James, don't be fooled. They all know what's in this box, and they all want it. what we're doin' with this audacious DISplay is tellin' 'em they can't have it. Who knows, we may be savin' some poor miscreant soul's life this way.

www.dixieleather.com - www.dixiepreparedness.org

thank you

I am looking for something to oc I would like something that has a retention screws kydex would be great and something owb
    Last edited by cornballm198; 01-09-2011 at 02:51 PM.

I have an Uncle Mikes Belt Slide size 15 for my P89.
    Works fine for me.

edit: Holster is reversible. I like to use my belt loops to lock holster into place.

Last edited by doorbell; 02-28-2011 at 10:00 PM. Reason: add pic, more cowbell

I use a bianchi Accumold paddle #7500. Fits the bersa .380 and .40 It is hard to find a good holster for us left handers.