• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

left handed holster for p89

cornballm198

I have been looking for holster for my p89 and have had no luck. I know it is hard for us south paws but I was wondering if anyone might know of one out there I would like somthing that has a retention system on it

Thank you

Last edited:

cmdr_iceman71

Perhaps it would help if you tell us a bit more about how you plan to carry your handgun, under the most ideal conditions. What kind of features do you want on your holster (thumb break, retention screw, hidden release lever…etc)? What level of retention I, II, III, IV? What type of material leather or kydex? Inside the waistband (IWB) or outside the waistband (OWB)?

I’m a left-handed too. I usually do all my shopping for holsters at opticsplanet.com

MedicineMan

I have been looking for holster for my p89 and have had no luck. I know it is hard for us south paws but I was wondering if anyone might know of one out there I would like somthing that has a retention system on it

Thank you

Bianchi, FOBUS, Uncle Mikes are THREE right off the top of my head.
I own and use all three.

Same holster fits P89 as the P90.

cornballm198

thank you

I am looking for something to oc I would like something that has a retention screws kydex would be great and something owb

Last edited:

doorbell

I have an Uncle Mikes Belt Slide size 15 for my P89.
Works fine for me.

edit: Holster is reversible. I like to use my belt loops to lock holster into place.

IMG_1616.jpg

Last edited:

hogeaterf6

I use a bianchi Accumold paddle #7500. Fits the bersa .380 and .40 It is hard to find a good holster for us left handers.