Thread: Wife is finally on board!!

Florence, Colorado, USA

Wife is finally on board!!

So, my wife has finally asked me to help her pick out a small pistol to carry with her when she is out and about.
    She understands why I OC but, has not seen the need to do it herself. Well brother I am here to tell ya, today she realized there is a need for her to carry a gun. My wife and Sister in law found themselves in the lower east side of Pueblo today, and came face to face with a few low lifes that had no respect for others. They were smart enough to get the heck out before anybody got hurt but she now has a new understanding of why I OC. First thing in the morning we go looking for a new S&W, and then to the local range. She is actually excited about this, like a new found freedom. God I love my wife !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freemont County, CO
    Not great that bad intent was evident in Pueblo, but great that we all have a new gun rights supporter actively participating with us.
    Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. P.J. O'Rourke

Colorado Springs, Colorado
    Always great to see women discovering the need to carry.... nothing worse than seeing a loved one become a victim.

Not deep enough in the Woods, Wisconsin, USA
    I come from the opposite end of the spectrum. If only I could get my hubby on board.....

Atlanta, Georgia, USA
    That is awesome but please, please don't pick her gun for her. Take her to a shop and stand in the background.

East of Aurora, Colorado, USA
    Good to hear. My ex didn't get on board until after we divorced. I'm currently single and don't have that problem now. Just be careful cuz now she is going to want to shoot all "your" ammo.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO

A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Colorado Firearm law.
    Lexis Nexis: Colorado law pertaining to firearms.
    Title 18, Article 12

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by porterc View Post
    God I love my wife !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now love her just a we bit more and point here in the direction of this and a couple other forums, where she can learn the do's and don'ts of carrying commensurate with the Colorado Revised Statutes. You can coach her through some of that, but I've found everyone likes to do some exploring on their own.
    The 1st protects the 2nd, and the 2nd protects the 1st. GET THIS OR LOSE IT ALLl: 27-2=0. Our 2A is THE bellwether, and ain't none finer: Islamic Reality. Our Founding Fathers on Church and State. PC=ZERO.