• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

6 days 6 murders in PG county

Dreamer

This website keeps a running tally on most the homicides in the Mid-Atlantic region--VA, DE, PA, NJ, MD, and is kept pretty up-to-date...

http://www.burgersub.org/

Maryland seems to be the "loss leader" when it comes to homicide.

So, Gov. O'Malley, how's that "gun control" thing working out for ya?

Last edited:

Dreamer

I swear MD is turning into a third world state.

Actually, Md has been a petit dictatorship since before it was a state. When the land was granted to Lord Calvert, 1st Lord Baltimore in 1629, it was the only colony/province to be granted in its entirety to a single man. MD was, at its inception, one of the only states that was the personal, private, sovereign property of it's owner in its entirety.

And the folks in Annapolis haven't gotten past that concept ever since...

Last edited:

Mr H

Actually, Md has been a petit dictatorship since before it was a state. When the land was granted to Lord Calvert, 1st Lord Baltimore in 1629, it was the only colony/province to be granted in its entirety to a single man. MD was, at its inception, one of the only states that was the personal, private, sovereign property of it's owner in its entirety.

And the folks in Annapolis haven't gotten past that concept ever since...

And folks wonder, when I refer to "Lord Governor, Martin St. Malley".........