Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meet & Eat: Panera in Brookfield, WI SAT22JAN lunchish

Meet & Eat: Panera in Brookfield, WI SAT22JAN lunchish

Protias & I have been discussing getting together for lunch some Sat., & he wants to invite everyone else, so here goes:

We're meeting for lunch on SAT 22JAN at the Panera Bread on Calhoun Rd. in Brookfield.
    (2095 N Calhoun Rd.; Brookfield, WI; 53005; (262) 641-9999)
    That's just south of North Ave., and a bit north of Bluemound Rd.
    Exit I-94 at either Barker/Bluemound (from the west) or Moorland (from the east).
    Calhoun is in between them.

I'm thinking lunchish is in the 11 - 1 range, so that's when I'll be there.
    Their website says they have wi-fi, if anyone wants to blog from the meet.

If we get a lot of response here on the board, I'll contact the store to see if we can have their meeting room.

He'll fill you in on why this location is such an interesting place for us to meet...
    It'd probably be considered poor taste if I did it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

I could be game for a 'lunchish' get together.

Sounds fun, wish I could make it.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

MKEGal ,

I will attend and I know a few of my friends that are taking the open carry course/concealed carry non resident course would be interested as well. Could probably figure myself and three others

I will be there of course. The reason being is they have good food and recognize our right to carry. It is also a pretty good location for many members in the SE WI area.

I also wanted to mention, it is across the street from the Brookfield Police Department.

Just words of warning too, Brookfield Central and St. John Vianney schools are in close proximity as well. So make sure to stay on the property where Panera and the mall is. Do not go walking on the sidewalk. We don't want the PBD try and say, "Well, you should know it is there, so we are going to arrest you for a felony."
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Arrow bump

Finally One I Can Make!

Count me in finally with 1 more.

I thought I'd make the monthly Starbucks Sunday meet and greet until I REALLY READ it and seen it was Delavan and not Delafield!

I will be carrying naked that day. I will only have cash on me.

http://www.brookfieldnow.com/news/113281074.html

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    I will be there of course. The reason being is they have good food and recognize our right to carry. It is also a pretty good location for many members in the SE WI area.

I also wanted to mention, it is across the street from the Brookfield Police Department.

Just words of warning too, Brookfield Central and St. John Vianney schools are in close proximity as well. So make sure to stay on the property where Panera and the mall is. Do not go walking on the sidewalk. We don't want the PBD try and say, "Well, you should know it is there, so we are going to arrest you for a felony."
    I wish the wife an I could there with y'all, But i got to work that day..

Quote Originally Posted by range rat View Post
    I wish the wife an I could there with y'all, But i got to work that day..
    No worries. We'll have a good time without you.

bump

Evening bump

bump

See you all in a few hours. :

So funny thing, for some reason I thought it was today. Heh

Oh well. I'm enjoying the time here. So far, no issues...besides not sitting with anyone else.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    So funny thing, for some reason I thought it was today. Heh

Oh well. I'm enjoying the time here. So far, no issues...besides not sitting with anyone else.
    Thanks for checking it out for us!

Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    Thanks for checking it out for us!
    I do what I can.

What?

See you all in a few hours. :
    YOU got me there! I read that and thought I missed it.

Glad you posted it was your mistake or I would still be mad that I missed it!

McX
    i cant go, i have to work, but have a good time all!

say............isnt the 22nd the date of the legendary battles of Rourke's Drift, and Islandwana?

Quote Originally Posted by NakedOne View Post
    YOU got me there! I read that and thought I missed it.

Glad you posted it was your mistake or I would still be mad that I missed it!
    I got me too.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    i cant go, i have to work, but have a good time all!

say............isnt the 22nd the date of the legendary battles of Rourke's Drift, and Islandwana?
    You should tell your boss you are going to take the day off. Then again, I hear your boss never gives you a day off. Personally, I think he's kind of a jerk.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar

Here's a Facebook event

I'll be arriving around noon, maybe a little sooner. Depending how quickly I can get things done in the morning.

I'm hoping I can make it but my daughter has a b-day party at 10:30 so depending on how long it lasts
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Quote Originally Posted by XDFDE45 View Post
    I'm hoping I can make it but my daughter has a b-day party at 10:30 so depending on how long it lasts
    We'll host the birthday party!

We'll host the birthday party!
    She goes to a Lutheran school so I can only begin to imagine the looks on the faces of some of the parents .
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast