• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meet & Eat: Panera in Brookfield, WI SAT22JAN lunchish

MKEgal

Protias & I have been discussing getting together for lunch some Sat., & he wants to invite everyone else, so here goes:

We're meeting for lunch on SAT 22JAN at the Panera Bread on Calhoun Rd. in Brookfield.
(2095 N Calhoun Rd.; Brookfield, WI; 53005; (262) 641-9999)
That's just south of North Ave., and a bit north of Bluemound Rd.
Exit I-94 at either Barker/Bluemound (from the west) or Moorland (from the east).
Calhoun is in between them.

I'm thinking lunchish is in the 11 - 1 range, so that's when I'll be there.
Their website says they have wi-fi, if anyone wants to blog from the meet. :p

If we get a lot of response here on the board, I'll contact the store to see if we can have their meeting room.

He'll fill you in on why this location is such an interesting place for us to meet...
It'd probably be considered poor taste if I did it. :rolleyes:

BrewTownBagger

MKEGal ,

I will attend and I know a few of my friends that are taking the open carry course/concealed carry non resident course would be interested as well. Could probably figure myself and three others

protias

I will be there of course. The reason being is they have good food and recognize our right to carry. It is also a pretty good location for many members in the SE WI area.

I also wanted to mention, it is across the street from the Brookfield Police Department.

Just words of warning too, Brookfield Central and St. John Vianney schools are in close proximity as well. So make sure to stay on the property where Panera and the mall is. Do not go walking on the sidewalk. We don't want the PBD try and say, "Well, you should know it is there, so we are going to arrest you for a felony."

NakedOne

Finally One I Can Make!

Count me in finally with 1 more.

I thought I'd make the monthly Starbucks Sunday meet and greet until I REALLY READ it and seen it was Delavan and not Delafield! :banghead:

range rat

I will be there of course. The reason being is they have good food and recognize our right to carry. It is also a pretty good location for many members in the SE WI area.

I also wanted to mention, it is across the street from the Brookfield Police Department.

Just words of warning too, Brookfield Central and St. John Vianney schools are in close proximity as well. So make sure to stay on the property where Panera and the mall is. Do not go walking on the sidewalk. We don't want the PBD try and say, "Well, you should know it is there, so we are going to arrest you for a felony."

I wish the wife an I could there with y'all, But i got to work that day..

protias

So funny thing, for some reason I thought it was today. Heh

Oh well. I'm enjoying the time here. So far, no issues...besides not sitting with anyone else. :p

M

McX

i cant go, i have to work, but have a good time all!

say............isnt the 22nd the date of the legendary battles of Rourke's Drift, and Islandwana?

protias

YOU got me there! I read that and thought I missed it.

Glad you posted it was your mistake or I would still be mad that I missed it!

I got me too. :(

i cant go, i have to work, but have a good time all!

say............isnt the 22nd the date of the legendary battles of Rourke's Drift, and Islandwana?
You should tell your boss you are going to take the day off. Then again, I hear your boss never gives you a day off. Personally, I think he's kind of a jerk. :p