Thread: Iowa resident CC permits now good in Colorado

Iowa resident CC permits now good in Colorado

I realize this does not concern OC, but I think this will interest Iowa residents.

See the Colorado Bureau of Investigations page http://cbi.state.co.us/ic/Reciprocity.html

Because (a) Iowa now recognizes Colorado CC permits and (b) that is the only requirement for Colorado to recognize the Iowa permits of Iowa residents, it's a done deal. Easy!

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    I realize this does not concern OC, but I think this will interest Iowa residents.

See the Colorado Bureau of Investigations page http://cbi.state.co.us/ic/Reciprocity.html

Because (a) Iowa now recognizes Colorado CC permits and (b) that is the only requirement for Colorado to recognize the Iowa permits of Iowa residents, it's a done deal. Easy!
    And come to visit and spend money!!!! Congrats to IA for becoming a free state. Too bad you still get the stench of IL when the wind blows from the east.

Also updated over at Handgunlaw.us. I thought there were other states that had the similiar"you recognize me, I'll recognize you" law(other than FL and CO).

Quote Originally Posted by press1280 View Post
    I thought there were other states that had the similiar"you recognize me, I'll recognize you" law(other than FL and CO).
    Hearsay indicates Wyoming is another.