• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Boyscout399 youtube audio

riverrat10k

Howdy, boyscout. Just wanted to let you know I posted a link to your Biddeford audio to a Virginia forum thread regarding a new stop-and-identify proposal.

Great audio, well handled, and keep up the good fight.

riverrat

boyscout399

awesome. make sure you make the disclaimer that this was in Maine and therefore falls under Maine law. So many comments to that video say what I did was illegal based on XX States laws and I have to remind them that it didn't occur in XX state lol...

riverrat10k

I did...

and thank you for the reminder. Many threads do get hijacked unitentionally due to differences in State laws. VA and ME have very similar stop and identify laws. I posted it as a general reference to know the law, know your rights, don't get mad, don't say dumb stuff.

Again, you did a commendable job!