Thread: So, You're A Bad Cop Or Town in Wisconsin? YOU'RE GONNA PAY! FEEL THE PAIN!!

So, You're A Bad Cop Or Town in Wisconsin? YOU'RE GONNA PAY! FEEL THE PAIN!!

GET READY TO PAY UP AND KEEP ON PAYING! That's the word from Wisconsin Carry.

Bad actors, including police, towns and cities have nowhere to hide in Wisconsin. If you harass, illegally search or arrest lawabiding gun owners, Wisconsin Carry is coming after YOU!

See the full story at: http://www.gunleaders.com/blog/

The decimal point in the settlement should have been another spot to the right, but it's definitely a step in the right direction. Big thumb's-up.

The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Am I reading this right? Towns were wrong in actions against citizens and this GROUP gets the money? Don't you love it when lawyers and orgs get money but not the people who were harassed? If I'm wrong..sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanns40 View Post
    GET READY TO PAY UP AND KEEP ON PAYING! That's the word from Wisconsin Carry.

Bad actors, including police, towns and cities have nowhere to hide in Wisconsin. If you harass, illegally search or arrest lawabiding gun owners, Wisconsin Carry is coming after YOU!

See the full story at: http://www.gunleaders.com/blog/
    The fine wasn't nearly large enough.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shotcop View Post
    Am I reading this right? Towns were wrong in actions against citizens and this GROUP gets the money? Don't you love it when lawyers and orgs get money but not the people who were harassed? If I'm wrong..sorry!
    No.
    WCI (Wisconsin Carry) paid for the lawyers for their member (goes by MKEgal here) and only attorney fees went to WCI; AFAIK.

WCI is doing great things in Wisconsin and has several other lawsuits going with no cost to the member involved; once again, AFAIK.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    The decimal point in the settlement should have been another spot to the right, but it's definitely a step in the right direction. Big thumb's-up.
    Indeed. Those cops lives may not be worth 7,500 combined, but I would strongly argue that the victim's life is worth infinitely more than that.

Hard time should be what the cops face, not a departmental fine under 10 grand. But then a journey of a thousand miles does start with a single step.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

I've written my legislator to express outrage that tax payers are getting stuck with these bills for rogue cops and departments denying citizens our civil rights. I explained that there must be some personal liability involved or this would continue.

The Milwaukee police chief told his "troops" to put a citizen who is legally carrying a weapon "down." This is an invitation to some brave soul to carry in Milwaukee for the soul purpose of collecting some cool cash. I say brave because in Milwaukee the citizen might just be shot to death.