Thread: Fundraiser for little Charlie Knuth on February 5th @ the Darboy Club In Appleton.

Fundraiser for little Charlie Knuth on February 5th @ the Darboy Club In Appleton.

Glock34 here .. Since late September I have been Organizing a Benefit for a little 4 year old boy who has E.B. The 4-year-old has a possibly fatal skin condition. Charlie Knuth was abandoned when he was one week old at Milwaukee Children's Hospital with Epidermolysis Bullosa. EB is a painful rare genetic skin disorder. Only 2 to 4 children in 100,000 are inflicted with the condition. Symptoms are similar to second degree burns all over the body. Patients can also have ulcers and internal blisters as well.

Charlies parents have been fighting for him since they adopted him. They’ve had little recourse to improve the disorder. Currently all they can do is keep him comfortable, protected and medicated. Charlies care is very expensive. The Knuth family will have to move to Minnesota for 6 months to 1 year. they will be staying at the Ronald McDonald house in Minnesota for Charlies surgery & recovery meaning for that time period they will have no income.

Recently, the Knuth family found a treatment that might be able to help their young son. Dr. John Wagner at the University of Minnesota has used stem cell transplants to help heal the skin of kids with EB. The Minnesota research team has treated several children using the risky procedure that will hopefully make Charlies skin tougher. . Please pray for Charlies speedy & Successful recovery.

If you would like to donate an item for the Benefit, please call 920-337-6166

or would like to make a cash donation, send to:
    Charlie Knuth Benefit Fund
    101 S. Military Ave. PMB 263
    Green Bay, WI 54303-2409

My Mission:
    To help the Knuth family with living expenses. During their time of great need.
    Company Overview:
    a Benefit for little Charlie Knuth will be taking place on

February 5th 2011 @ the Darboy Club in Appleton.
    Doors open at 5:30 -10:00pm
    Donation is $10.00 per person or $20.00 per family

Live auctions, Silent auctions, Raffles & fun for the entire family.

Tom Zalaski, Channel 5 anchor will be the Emcee.

We have a bunch of great items.
    7 hp Toro Snowblower
    Custom Cabinet
    Framed Aaron Rodgers autographed Jersey
    Framed B.J. Raji Autographed Jersey
    Autographed Green Bay Packer 2010 team ball.
    Framed GB Packer prints
    $3000.00 in Liquor
    & too many items to mention.

MORE INFO: CHARLIE KNUTH BENEFIT FUNDRAISER @ FACEBOOK
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 01-31-2011 at 11:24 AM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Donation sent.
    Prayers and best wishes to Charlie and his family during this tough time.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny amish View Post
    Donation sent.
    Prayers and best wishes to Charlie and his family during this tough time.
    Thanks Johnny !!!! You rock. I really appreciate the donation.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

bumpy

Going to try to attend. I'll be wearing my WCI shirt if I do.

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    Going to try to attend. I'll be wearing my WCI shirt if I do.
    awesome ! I will be on the lookout for ya. by the time you leave you will be wearing an event shirt, lol
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 01-13-2011 at 09:50 AM.

To the top you go.
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

$ 1000 7hp TORO Snowblower just donated to benefit. look for it in the LIVE Auction.

on Facebook @ Charlie Knuth Benefit fundraiser
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 01-19-2011 at 02:22 AM.

I was just Interviewed on Green Bay TV Channel - NBC 26 - Regarding the benefit for little Charlie. It will be aired tonight at 5 - 6 or 10:00pm. They will have a Video link up after the interview I am sure. www.NBC26.com

Bump...
    Ella Wheeler Cox