• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fundraiser for little Charlie Knuth on February 5th @ the Darboy Club In Appleton.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Glock34 here .. Since late September I have been Organizing a Benefit for a little 4 year old boy who has E.B. The 4-year-old has a possibly fatal skin condition. Charlie Knuth was abandoned when he was one week old at Milwaukee Children's Hospital with Epidermolysis Bullosa. EB is a painful rare genetic skin disorder. Only 2 to 4 children in 100,000 are inflicted with the condition. Symptoms are similar to second degree burns all over the body. Patients can also have ulcers and internal blisters as well.

Charlies parents have been fighting for him since they adopted him. They’ve had little recourse to improve the disorder. Currently all they can do is keep him comfortable, protected and medicated. Charlies care is very expensive. The Knuth family will have to move to Minnesota for 6 months to 1 year. they will be staying at the Ronald McDonald house in Minnesota for Charlies surgery & recovery meaning for that time period they will have no income.

Recently, the Knuth family found a treatment that might be able to help their young son. Dr. John Wagner at the University of Minnesota has used stem cell transplants to help heal the skin of kids with EB. The Minnesota research team has treated several children using the risky procedure that will hopefully make Charlies skin tougher. . Please pray for Charlies speedy & Successful recovery.

If you would like to donate an item for the Benefit, please call 920-337-6166

or would like to make a cash donation, send to:
Charlie Knuth Benefit Fund
101 S. Military Ave. PMB 263
Green Bay, WI 54303-2409

My Mission:
To help the Knuth family with living expenses. During their time of great need.
Company Overview:
a Benefit for little Charlie Knuth will be taking place on

February 5th 2011 @ the Darboy Club in Appleton.
Doors open at 5:30 -10:00pm
Donation is $10.00 per person or $20.00 per family

Live auctions, Silent auctions, Raffles & fun for the entire family.

Tom Zalaski, Channel 5 anchor will be the Emcee.

We have a bunch of great items.
7 hp Toro Snowblower
Custom Cabinet
Framed Aaron Rodgers autographed Jersey
Framed B.J. Raji Autographed Jersey
Autographed Green Bay Packer 2010 team ball.
Framed GB Packer prints
$3000.00 in Liquor
& too many items to mention.

MORE INFO: CHARLIE KNUTH BENEFIT FUNDRAISER @ FACEBOOK

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
$ 1000 7hp TORO Snowblower just donated to benefit. look for it in the LIVE Auction.

on Facebook @ Charlie Knuth Benefit fundraiser

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I was just Interviewed on Green Bay TV Channel - NBC 26 - Regarding the benefit for little Charlie. It will be aired tonight at 5 - 6 or 10:00pm. They will have a Video link up after the interview I am sure. www.NBC26.com