Thread: Apps for cell phones?

Martin, Kentucky, United States

Cool Apps for cell phones?

I don't mean to sound dumb, but are there any apps for open carry? I would like to put them on my HTC Desire is there are any. They would come in handy.

Thank you.
    I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands! ~ Charlton Heston (1923 -- 2008)

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand be faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had a gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass. ~ The Gunfighter’s Prayer

York, Pennsylvania, USA
    I have "Cop Recorder" and Qik installed. Never used them other than to test them after installing, but the both do exactly what I wanted them to do and seem to be well thought out.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    While many claim to support the right to keep and bear arms, precious few support the practice.

Foley Alabama
    You can use Taptalk to view Open Carry forum on your iPhone. Of course it works for other forums also.