• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Apps for cell phones?

mem1977

I don't mean to sound dumb, but are there any apps for open carry? I would like to put them on my HTC Desire is there are any. They would come in handy.

Thank you. :monkey

Curmudgeon

I have "Cop Recorder" and Qik installed. Never used them other than to test them after installing, but the both do exactly what I wanted them to do and seem to be well thought out.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk