• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Super Heros?

Aaron1124

I posted it here before, and it got moved to the Social Lounge. I recently posted another news article about the Superhero, Phoenix Jones - Guardian of Seattle, on the Social Lounge as well, so this one will probably get moved.

Before it does, I will chime in to say that I think it's awesome. These people are taking a stand and doing what they can to get criminals off the street. They are not breaking the law. They are acting within the boundaries of the law. Phoenix Jones has even had lunch with the police commissioner of Seattle PD. The conversation ended with the Commish asking Phoenix if he can try on his cape. Most of the officers like him.

Lovenox

Some need the company of woman more than others.

.......--Moderator Note--
--Reason for moving thread--
This has nothing to do with OC or guns.