• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Join MOC for dinner 1/26/11 6:30pm

scot623

Come out and have dinner with friends and family! When you come, bring someone new to OC and show them we are all just friendly people. The more the merrier. I spoke with the manager, Louie, and he is excited to have us. There is no liquor license at this restaurant. See you there! Wednesday, January 26th 6:30pm

Avenue Family Restaurant (just north of 13 mile on Woodward)
31253 Woodward ave.
Royal Oak
248-549-4130

http://www.avenuerestaurant.com/

PDinDetroit

Heck yeah! Good food there as well.

ETA: I took the "Join MOC" quite literally and did so as your newest member.

Last edited:

Onnie

As of today, Count me in

Wed night with my Oc family, Friday with my Biker family
gee i get out of the cave 2 nights in one week, heart be still!

NHCGRPR45

As of today, Count me in

Wed night with my Oc family, Friday with my Biker family
gee i get out of the cave 2 nights in one week, heart be still!

With all the guns should we have tissue on hand?

Just kidding;

Count me in!

Why not actually and formaly invite the entire council? I am being serious, no pun intended. Make an effort to try and be nice?

Onnie

I will assume you are speaking of the wife and her aversion to guns, as I have said before real men don't cry, we sulk, but the wife said she would send along a box of tissues for YOU if you need them, lol

PDinDetroit

I ran across an old friend and his son at the Birch Run Gun Show today. I invited him to come.

He is definitely new to Open Carry...

Last edited:

malignity

I'll be there, but without the better half this time. She's got school that day, so it'll be an easy excuse to sneak out.
Do you have to pay for parking like most of royal oak or do they have a parking lot? just curious as I don't typically carry cash.

Last edited:

PDinDetroit

I'll be there, but without the better half this time. She's got school that day, so it'll be an easy excuse to sneak out.
Do you have to pay for parking like most of royal oak or do they have a parking lot? just curious as I don't typically carry cash.

Nope, they have a parking lot.

NHCGRPR45

I will assume you are speaking of the wife and her aversion to guns, as I have said before real men don't cry, we sulk, but the wife said she would send along a box of tissues for YOU if you need them, lol

Well if its another awesome turn out like we have had before then I might just get a little emotional! :banana:

Last edited: