• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Baltimore County Female Homowner is NOT a victim...

Dreamer

Last edited:

Mr H

One report we came across last night (sorry, need to get the source from the wife), says he shot himself in the car.

There may be more to this than it appears.

Dreamer

The intended takeaway for the public from the way this story is now being is reported is clear. It is nothing more than "spin", to show people that defending themselves is useless, because even if you DO manage to defend yourself against an armed criminal by using a firearm, he will survive and escape, and he will ONLY die if he shoots himself or the police shoot him.

Propaganda, plain and simple.

This story is beginning to not pass the "sniff test"...

The original story stated the shooting occurred inside the woman's home. But the WBAL TV report CLEARLY shows (and the announcer states) that there were numerous shell casings (there are 7 evidence markers clearly visible in the video) outside in the driveway.

This is the ONLY "citizen shoots criminal" story in MD in recent memory where neither the victim's name OR the criminal's name was not given in the media reports.

Initially, the report was the BGs truck was found 1/4 mile. Then 1 mile. Now it's 2 miles away. At this rate, by the time this investigation is over, his truck may very well have left the state...

There IS a lot to this story we're not being told. The real question isn't what is that missing information. The REAL question is WHY is this information being withheld...

But of course, we know for a fact that MD LEA's would NEVER fabricate evidence, lie to the press and the public, and tamper with evidence to further their own agenda. Just ask John McKenna and Prince Jones...

Last edited:

Mr H

The big red flag for me when I first heard the story was that BOTH names have been withheld.

Plus, the change in the story resulting in his having killed himself in the car set off the Stink-o-Meter BIGTIME.

The cynic in me thinks that there will be information that: A) they were known to each other, B) this was an ongoing situation, and C) at least one of them has potentially embarrassing connections to someone of note.