Thread: Breakfast Meet-up

Breakfast Meet-up

Yea I know last minute but was sitting here reading posts and was thingking I need to go eat breakfast and was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up for breakfast anywhere. Will be heading out in about 30 minutes so if anyone is interested I am in the Redford area drop me a pm.....
    Only two have offered their lives for you. A Soldier and Jesus....

I think a Saturday or Sunday breakfast at Sundance Grill in Metamora would be interesting. The local police chief has apparently made the standard threat of "disturbing the peace" tickets etc., etc., to anyone openly carrying in there. The funny thing is that I've done so several times and have seen others do the same.
    "Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame." - Cort

Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

The answer to "1984" is "
    1776"

With freedom comes much responsibility. It is for this reason so many are loathe to exercise it.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Question More info please.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus850CIA View Post
    I think a Saturday or Sunday breakfast at Sundance Grill in Metamora would be interesting. The local police chief has apparently made the standard threat of "disturbing the peace" tickets etc., etc., to anyone openly carrying in there. The funny thing is that I've done so several times and have seen others do the same.
    Really? Could you please send the details to me in a PM? If the business owner is okay with OC the Chief is in violation of the law and could be charged under a color of law violation if he is indeed ordering his officers to ticket / detain / arrest lawful OCers. Or if you'd rather let MOC leadership take the lead on this PM scot623, he can usually clear these things up with a simple phone call.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/sundance-grille-llc-metamora
    Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 01-09-2011 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Add contact link & map for Sundance grill

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus850CIA View Post
    I have OCed in Metamora many times over the past 3 years, I mean it is on the way to the pit... And they have a camp ground their, have been seen by many LEO's local and state, nothing bad...
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless