• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Breakfast Meet-up

SlowDog

Yea I know last minute but was sitting here reading posts and was thingking I need to go eat breakfast and was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up for breakfast anywhere. Will be heading out in about 30 minutes so if anyone is interested I am in the Redford area drop me a pm.....

Taurus850CIA

I think a Saturday or Sunday breakfast at Sundance Grill in Metamora would be interesting. The local police chief has apparently made the standard threat of "disturbing the peace" tickets etc., etc., to anyone openly carrying in there. The funny thing is that I've done so several times and have seen others do the same.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
More info please.

I think a Saturday or Sunday breakfast at Sundance Grill in Metamora would be interesting. The local police chief has apparently made the standard threat of "disturbing the peace" tickets etc., etc., to anyone openly carrying in there. The funny thing is that I've done so several times and have seen others do the same.

Really? Could you please send the details to me in a PM? If the business owner is okay with OC the Chief is in violation of the law and could be charged under a color of law violation if he is indeed ordering his officers to ticket / detain / arrest lawful OCers. Or if you'd rather let MOC leadership take the lead on this PM scot623, he can usually clear these things up with a simple phone call.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/sundance-grille-llc-metamora

Last edited:

eastmeyers

I have OCed in Metamora many times over the past 3 years, I mean it is on the way to the pit... And they have a camp ground their, have been seen by many LEO's local and state, nothing bad...