Thread: OK, I'm calling it - Jan 16th

OK, I'm calling it - Jan 16th

1-16-2011, 10:00 am Starbucks on Borgen Blvd in Gig Harbor. It will be my 71st birthday. No present or cards requested or expected, just be there. No Squeak, I am not buying your coffee. Ajetpilot, I will have your loading block with me. as well as 743 rounds of 40 S&W ammo that I want to dispose of.
    That is SUNDAY 1-16-2011 at 10:00 am. BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! 71 years. Congrats.

Saw this on a T-Shirt which might now be very appropriate:

First I was a Good Boy
    Then I became a Nice Kid
    I was a Great Guy
    Later I grew to become a Fine Man
    Now I'm just an OLD FART.

Happy Birthday.

BTW, let me know how the "70's" are. I'll be arriving there in a couple of years.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Happy Birthday Jim. I'll be celebrating mine on 15th while at the gun show.

Amlevin, the 70's are a snap I would suggest following my lead when you hit 65. Become a chemical engineer. I did and now I turn wine, whiskey and beer into urine. works for coffee and tea also.
    Bill happy Birthday to you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by trigger dr View Post
    amlevin, the 70's are a snap i would suggest following my lead when you hit 65. Become a chemical engineer. I did and now i turn wine, whiskey and beer into urine. Works for coffee and tea also.
    Bill happy birthday to you as well.
    lmao!

I'll be there! Looking forward to it. The only stipulation is that I get to buy your coffee!

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Dr View Post
    Amlevin, the 70's are a snap I would suggest following my lead when you hit 65. Become a chemical engineer. I did and now I turn wine, whiskey and beer into urine. works for coffee and tea also.
    Bill happy Birthday to you as well.
    I chose a different career and I'm well past 65. I became a "Non-Commercial Munitions Manufacturer". I am constantly "manufacturing" ammo to keep up with my shooting. It's almost a full time job.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    I chose a different career and I'm well past 65. I became a "Non-Commercial Munitions Manufacturer". I am constantly "manufacturing" ammo to keep up with my shooting. It's almost a full time job.
    I can't argue with that.

SEAHAWKS v. BEARS

I'll record it, and watch in the afternoon. TriggerDr's 71st b'day has priority.

hey guys! new to the forum and Opencarry.org, would love to meet up with fellow OCers, I'm new to this so does everyone meet up once a month and how many people actually show up? I'm trying to free my day tomorrow to meet everyone... if the woman doesn't have me doing chores hope all is well

Jon
    SA XD45

Welcome to the forum.
    Several meets each month at various locations and different people. I'm looking forward to meeting you tomorrow, Bring the lady with you.
    Jim

May you stick around for many years to come and spread your wise words on this forum.

Or something like that,

(I find birth anniversary wishes lame)

I'd come ride out on my bike but as you can see by the time of my post, I am not 60 something and wake up at 6 am to drink coffee and get senior discounts.

Good night for me.

Been harassed by the police? Yelled at by the anti-gun neighbors? Mother doesn't approve?

Then this is the place for you! Click here to get back at them!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenIsFaster View Post
    May you stick around for many years to come and spread your wise words on this forum.

Or something like that,

(I find birth anniversary wishes lame)

I'd come ride out on my bike but as you can see by the time of my post, I am not 60 something and wake up at 6 am to drink coffee and get senior discounts.

Good night for me.
    That is OK...your time will come (smiley face 'cause I don't know how to get the icons)
    Sorry, 'bout not giving directions for the meet. Take the Burnham exit off Hwy 16, up the hill to Starbucks on the left.

Jim,

Happy Birthday. I apologize for not being able to make it today. You have taught me much in the last year, I admire and appreciate your wisdom. Shoot a clip for me!

Live Free or Die!

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Congrats! An surviving another year on this planet. Wish I could make it but have other pressing matters.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    Jim,

Happy Birthday. I apologize for not being able to make it today. You have taught me much in the last year, I admire and appreciate your wisdom. Shoot a clip for me!

Thanks Nick, and you as well.

Good meet up today. Those in attendance:
    1245A defender, Ajetpilot, Squeak, Reillo584 with wife and children, Jarhead and Sarah, 1911ER, Myself and wife. I want to thank all for showing up and foregoing the football game to watch the rerun later.

Now ...don't forget the 29th @ 9:00 am, Family Pancake house, Port Orchard. Don't miss this one as Squeak is buying breakfast. (not for us, just himself)

Nice meet...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Dr View Post
    Good meet up today...
    It was nice to put a face to some of you today... once again happy birthday Trigger...

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    Happy Birthday, Trigger Doctor! May you have many more in the coming years.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson