• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OK, I'm calling it - Jan 16th

Trigger Dr

1-16-2011, 10:00 am Starbucks on Borgen Blvd in Gig Harbor. It will be my 71st birthday. No present or cards requested or expected, just be there. No Squeak, I am not buying your coffee. Ajetpilot, I will have your loading block with me. as well as 743 rounds of 40 S&W ammo that I want to dispose of.
That is SUNDAY 1-16-2011 at 10:00 am. BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

amlevin

Wow! 71 years. Congrats.

Saw this on a T-Shirt which might now be very appropriate:

First I was a Good Boy
Then I became a Nice Kid
I was a Great Guy
Later I grew to become a Fine Man
Now I'm just an OLD FART.

Happy Birthday.

BTW, let me know how the "70's" are. I'll be arriving there in a couple of years.

Trigger Dr

Amlevin, the 70's are a snap I would suggest following my lead when you hit 65. Become a chemical engineer. I did and now I turn wine, whiskey and beer into urine. works for coffee and tea also.
Bill happy Birthday to you as well.

Deleted_User

amlevin, the 70's are a snap i would suggest following my lead when you hit 65. Become a chemical engineer. I did and now i turn wine, whiskey and beer into urine. Works for coffee and tea also.
Bill happy birthday to you as well.

lmao!

amlevin

Amlevin, the 70's are a snap I would suggest following my lead when you hit 65. Become a chemical engineer. I did and now I turn wine, whiskey and beer into urine. works for coffee and tea also.
Bill happy Birthday to you as well.

I chose a different career and I'm well past 65. I became a "Non-Commercial Munitions Manufacturer". I am constantly "manufacturing" ammo to keep up with my shooting. It's almost a full time job.

Trigger Dr

I chose a different career and I'm well past 65. I became a "Non-Commercial Munitions Manufacturer". I am constantly "manufacturing" ammo to keep up with my shooting. It's almost a full time job.

I can't argue with that.

Johnsmith1521

hey guys! new to the forum and Opencarry.org, would love to meet up with fellow OCers, I'm new to this so does everyone meet up once a month and how many people actually show up? I'm trying to free my day tomorrow to meet everyone... if the woman doesn't have me doing chores :lol: hope all is well

Jon
SA XD45

Trigger Dr

Welcome to the forum.
Several meets each month at various locations and different people. I'm looking forward to meeting you tomorrow, Bring the lady with you.
Jim

OrangeIsTrouble

May you stick around for many years to come and spread your wise words on this forum.

Or something like that,

(I find birth anniversary wishes lame)

I'd come ride out on my bike but as you can see by the time of my post, I am not 60 something and wake up at 6 am to drink coffee and get senior discounts. :lol:

Good night for me.

Trigger Dr

May you stick around for many years to come and spread your wise words on this forum.

Or something like that,

(I find birth anniversary wishes lame)

I'd come ride out on my bike but as you can see by the time of my post, I am not 60 something and wake up at 6 am to drink coffee and get senior discounts. :lol:

Good night for me.

That is OK...your time will come (smiley face 'cause I don't know how to get the icons)
Sorry, 'bout not giving directions for the meet. Take the Burnham exit off Hwy 16, up the hill to Starbucks on the left.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Jim,

Happy Birthday. I apologize for not being able to make it today. You have taught me much in the last year, I admire and appreciate your wisdom. Shoot a clip for me!:shocker:

Trigger Dr

Good meet up today. Those in attendance:
1245A defender, Ajetpilot, Squeak, Reillo584 with wife and children, Jarhead and Sarah, 1911ER, Myself and wife. I want to thank all for showing up and foregoing the football game to watch the rerun later.

Now ...don't forget the 29th @ 9:00 am, Family Pancake house, Port Orchard. Don't miss this one as Squeak is buying breakfast. (not for us, just himself)