Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arizona sheriff: Suspect may not have acted alone

Arizona sheriff: Suspect may not have acted alone

This is potentially devastating news.

http://www.charter.net/news/read.php...org%3E&ps=1018
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Founder's Club Member
    Please provide more info in the thread title and the post. The lack of info makes it a total mystery until the link is clicked.

it's about the mass shooting at Safeway where the Senator & Judge were shot.

Quite a shame.
    It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Here is the YOUTUBE channel of the shooter.

Make up your minds with information not supposition... http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by p.publius View Post
    Make up your minds with information not supposition... http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10
    Thanks for the link. After Cho at Virginia Tech, I shoulda thought to look for this.

Have a look quick, fellas, before the videos are taken down.

Angry Mother Jones is Fanning the Flames

See here: http://motherjones.com/mojo/2011/01/...ea-party-palin Lets blame the "right and Sarah Palin...

He appears to be repeating an idea of "new currency." At first, I thought it was literal, but the new currency that he is talking about is the currency of language.

I watch his videos, this guy is an F-ing nutjob! Some people need to disconnect from their own mind from time to time, you can get lost in there.

"I am a sleepwalker--who turns of the alarm clock."

Is he stating that when he is awake, he is sleeping? I think that he hates reality, so he has created an alternate reality where he believes that his eyes are open, and that he is observing the world as it actually is.

This video is very telling of his political views, IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10#p/u
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 01-08-2011 at 08:28 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    A youtube video of him burning the American flag?

He could of at least wrapped himslef up in it before burning it!!

The Lib's will surely use this nutjobs actions to the best of their abilities.

Ok, was he a disqualified person?
    Did he get the firearm legally?
    What possible new legislation could stop something like this from happening? Probably nothing!
    Lets face it, there are nutjobs out there who want to kill others, That is exactly why the law abiding should not have their right to self-defense taken away.

No matter how many laws are enacted, the criminals will still ignore them,. This is what the anti's have difficulty understanding.

People who burn the American flag should be hanged IMO...in this case, this guy will hopefully be hanged until dead, although, they probably only have lethal injection in Arizona, unfortunately.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 01-08-2011 at 10:01 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

It has been reported that the shooter talked enough to say he was alone.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    People who burn the American flag should be hanged IMO...in this case, this guy will hopefully be hanged until dead, although, they probably only have lethal injection in Arizona, unfortunately.
    I'm not sure the flag burning video was his. The username connected to the video was different than his name.

Also, so many people attach different meanings to the flag, its hard to be sure what they are protesting. Given the books he liked, he may have "favorited" the flag-burning video based on an idea that the flag represented the federal government, rather than the nation.

If he's as nutty and unstable as one might think from his videos and the tweets of people who say they knew him, I'm thinking life in a mental institution. He seems a Cho-type, not an assassin or terrorist.
    Last edited by Citizen; 01-09-2011 at 12:36 AM.

Campaign Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCurlyWolf View Post
    It has been reported that the shooter talked enough to say he was alone.
    Where was this reported?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    I'm not sure the flag burning video was his. The username connected to the video was different than his name.

Also, so many people attach different meanings to the flag, its hard to be sure what they are protesting. Given the books he liked, he may have "favorited" the flag-burning video based on an idea that the flag represented the federal government, rather than the nation.

If he's as nutty and unstable as one might think from his videos and the tweets of people who say they knew him, I'm thinking life in a mental institution. He seems a Cho-type, not an assassin or terrorist.
    To me, after reading the description in his favorited video plus seeing the comments within the video, that its the same guy or at least we are meant to believe its the same guy. Maybe he made the second account with his real name attached so it could easily be found because he was planning on leaving that connection behind to help bring infamy to himself.

One thing I do feel is important about the flag burning is that I have never ever known a tea partier to burn the American Flag or even support the burning of the flag. I don't think his attachment to any mainstream political party or stance had anything to do with his motives. I think its most likely that the guy was totally crazy or there could even be some longshot chance that he was manipulated, possibly brainwashed and used by others much more sinister than he.

I think the guy meant to kill himself or be killed during this event. I'll be curious to see if he ends up committing suicide while in custody or gets murdered by someone before he has the chance to tell the whole story.

Heck, this guy could be found not guilty by reason of insanity as well if he is absolutely crazy.

'Having read all this stuff that the suspect has written... my personal opinion is he's as mad as a hatter. This is no left/right motivation... this guy is quite simply NUTS.
    Last edited by Sonora Rebel; 01-09-2011 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by p.publius View Post
    Thanks. Since I went there, I started to think that THEY are probably tracking everyone that visits his YouTube channel.

For any of those out there that wish to use this as an avenue to attack the right, the far right or the tea party they should be reminded that there were also plenty of liberals who were very upset with her due to her being a conservative Democrat, her support for the 2nd Amendment and her support of Bush.

Here is a video on youtube made a couple of years ago that shows some people who I assume to be left or far left that aren't very happy with her. At the 5:38 mark there is even a made whose angry at her support for those on the right that he feels have underminded the Constitution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2jra...eature=related

It goes both ways. There were liberals that didn't like her and conservatives that didn't like her and at least one nutjob that didn't like her. I don't have any allegiance to the Tea Party but its really angering me to see some in the media start to spin this into an attack against that political party as well as an attack on free speech in general, especially when there is no connection between either of those and the mass murder earlier in Tuscon.
    Last edited by MK; 01-09-2011 at 02:13 AM. Reason: added youtube link

People who burn the American flag should be hanged...
    Agreed.

Can we PLEASE merge these threads into a single issue?

Basic web admin forum 101, and if you don't know how, contact me and let's clean her up. The current smaterrings makes OCDO look like amateures. I don't like it! I'm sure you don't either. "gah"

We can do better. WAY better, and in just a day or two.

- since9
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

People who burn the American flag should be hanged IMO....
    I usually agree with almost every post of yours I see. They tend to be refreshingly enlightened in my opinion but I whole heartedly disagree with your statement and feelings on this one. I support people's rights to express their pain or anger in such a way as long as they aren't hurting or endangering others or destroying property that isn't theirs.

Hint

Using vBulliten 4.0.1, merge this thread, with this one.

Basic forum admin 101.

I know you (John and Mike) want to maintain absolute control over the forum, but it's high time you both relinquish control to a well-governed body over whom you both have absolute control, while empowering every iota of your global vision.

Yes, it's a trust issue. The more you get to know those who would help serve and support your (our) efforts, the more you might trust them (us).

Let go. Please be wise with respect to whom you share the reigns.

But please DO stop treating OCDO as a back-woods organization. OCDO cannot survive it. We can't, either. United, we can accomplish terrific things! But NOT so long as you keep a small-town-leash on OCDO. You'll only suffocate it and the portion (sizeable!) of the movement under OCDO's lable.

That would be a huge shame. Let's open her wide open.

Trust us - I'm on board, as are many others, who will gladly moderate this from becoming a free-for-all. We'll continue to help sculpt others into becomming the responsible citizens any and all of us would like to join us at our country breakfast meals.

Remain vigilent, but relax!

TONS of others out there believe in the good fight. Give them a chance, and you'll soon find we all share far more in common than we have to differ.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    SNIP Yes, it's a trust issue. The more you get to know those who would help serve and support your (our) efforts, the more you might trust them (us)..
    They already do. We've got other moderators besides John and Mike.

After four years of participation, I think they're doing fine.

They'll be along in a while, see the multiple threads, and merge them.

Also, you could PM John if it multiple threads bug you too much.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENSPROKET View Post
    Thanks. Since I went there, I started to think that THEY are probably tracking everyone that visits his YouTube channel.
    Even if "they" are, "they" are wasting "their" time. Ordinary folk are visiting the channel, trying to figure out what this wacko was.

BTW, who are "they"?

*insert Twilight Zone music here*

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post

I had much the same thoughts when I saw these, including this:

Something just seems completely "off" about this entire situation, and how it's playing out.I'm not one for conspiracy whackaloon stuff, but a couple things the back-up my "off" feeling about this case.

1) In this day and age,where everyone and their Uncle Whoever seems to have an iphone or minicam-does no one find it the least bit strange that there's not ONE video of the incident itself? I mean, it seems every little thing finds it's way onto youtube in some form or other on any other day. But this event? Nothing. Zip. Just the "aftermath" coverage. A politician-ANY politician- does a public meet-n-greet, and there's no video of it from the media who were bound to be present (what politico does these things without any media to grab some "cutesy" pics, and sound-bites? ) Nor, from any of the usual, drooling lefties who flock to such events?

2)Along the same lines, we get a pic of the "person of interest" at the event-though no video- yet nothing showing the "suspect" in custody at the event? Just seems a bit conveniently wrapped-up, no?

3) The back-story/my space/ youtube stuff of a conveniently whacky "suspect",but little more than that.(assuming it's even this kid's own work we're seeing).

4) And just for giggles-yesterday when word of this shooting hit the news, I googled this congresswoman-to see who/what she was about (sorry,not from my district or state,so didnt know anything of her before yesterday) and to see what/if anything she may have done or said to set someone off.
    1st thing I came to was her Wikipedia page. With it's 1st paragraph already edited to include the shooting incident...and this done before they'd even gotten her to a hospital..? For giggles-check her wiki page, then click on the history link that shows when/who edited/updated it...interesting timing there..

Quote Originally Posted by MK View Post
    I usually agree with almost every post of yours I see. They tend to be refreshingly enlightened in my opinion but I whole heartedly disagree with your statement and feelings on this one. I support people's rights to express their pain or anger in such a way as long as they aren't hurting or endangering others or destroying property that isn't theirs.
    Gad, burning the flag of these United states and the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible witrh Liberty and Justice for all. And you think it's okay to burn this because nobody gets hurt? It hurts me, right in my guts. How's that for hurt? okay okay I know the Supreme court ruled that it is constitutionally okay but I and others stood on principle and defended that symbol of our nation. I'm sorry friend but I support Baretta92SF in her statement.
    ‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’ Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by MK View Post
    There are avenues people can take with regard to the flag to make their political statements.

It is outlined here, without the destruction of the flag:

http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagcode.htm

People have a right to express their pain and anger, but to destroy the very symbol of your right to express pain and anger makes no sense to me. I am not one to accuse others of treasonous acts very quickly, but IMO, it is an act of absolute disrespect for America. People can accuse one another through political discourse of "trampling" all over the Constitution, but if someone literally trampled on the Constitution, they should be hanged.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast