• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Arizona sheriff: Suspect may not have acted alone

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Please provide more info in the thread title and the post. The lack of info makes it a total mystery until the link is clicked.

Beretta92FSLady

He appears to be repeating an idea of "new currency." At first, I thought it was literal, but the new currency that he is talking about is the currency of language.

I watch his videos, this guy is an F-ing nutjob! Some people need to disconnect from their own mind from time to time, you can get lost in there.

"I am a sleepwalker--who turns of the alarm clock."

Is he stating that when he is awake, he is sleeping? I think that he hates reality, so he has created an alternate reality where he believes that his eyes are open, and that he is observing the world as it actually is.

This video is very telling of his political views, IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10#p/u

Last edited:

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
A youtube video of him burning the American flag?

He could of at least wrapped himslef up in it before burning it!!

The Lib's will surely use this nutjobs actions to the best of their abilities.

Ok, was he a disqualified person?
Did he get the firearm legally?
What possible new legislation could stop something like this from happening? Probably nothing!
Lets face it, there are nutjobs out there who want to kill others, That is exactly why the law abiding should not have their right to self-defense taken away.

No matter how many laws are enacted, the criminals will still ignore them,. This is what the anti's have difficulty understanding.

Beretta92FSLady

People who burn the American flag should be hanged IMO...in this case, this guy will hopefully be hanged until dead, although, they probably only have lethal injection in Arizona, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
People who burn the American flag should be hanged IMO...in this case, this guy will hopefully be hanged until dead, although, they probably only have lethal injection in Arizona, unfortunately.

I'm not sure the flag burning video was his. The username connected to the video was different than his name.

Also, so many people attach different meanings to the flag, its hard to be sure what they are protesting. Given the books he liked, he may have "favorited" the flag-burning video based on an idea that the flag represented the federal government, rather than the nation.

If he's as nutty and unstable as one might think from his videos and the tweets of people who say they knew him, I'm thinking life in a mental institution. He seems a Cho-type, not an assassin or terrorist.

Last edited:

MK

I'm not sure the flag burning video was his. The username connected to the video was different than his name.

Also, so many people attach different meanings to the flag, its hard to be sure what they are protesting. Given the books he liked, he may have "favorited" the flag-burning video based on an idea that the flag represented the federal government, rather than the nation.

If he's as nutty and unstable as one might think from his videos and the tweets of people who say they knew him, I'm thinking life in a mental institution. He seems a Cho-type, not an assassin or terrorist.

To me, after reading the description in his favorited video plus seeing the comments within the video, that its the same guy or at least we are meant to believe its the same guy. Maybe he made the second account with his real name attached so it could easily be found because he was planning on leaving that connection behind to help bring infamy to himself.

One thing I do feel is important about the flag burning is that I have never ever known a tea partier to burn the American Flag or even support the burning of the flag. I don't think his attachment to any mainstream political party or stance had anything to do with his motives. I think its most likely that the guy was totally crazy or there could even be some longshot chance that he was manipulated, possibly brainwashed and used by others much more sinister than he.

MK

I think the guy meant to kill himself or be killed during this event. I'll be curious to see if he ends up committing suicide while in custody or gets murdered by someone before he has the chance to tell the whole story.

Heck, this guy could be found not guilty by reason of insanity as well if he is absolutely crazy.

Sonora Rebel

'Having read all this stuff that the suspect has written... my personal opinion is he's as mad as a hatter. This is no left/right motivation... this guy is quite simply NUTS.

Last edited:

MK

For any of those out there that wish to use this as an avenue to attack the right, the far right or the tea party they should be reminded that there were also plenty of liberals who were very upset with her due to her being a conservative Democrat, her support for the 2nd Amendment and her support of Bush.

Here is a video on youtube made a couple of years ago that shows some people who I assume to be left or far left that aren't very happy with her. At the 5:38 mark there is even a made whose angry at her support for those on the right that he feels have underminded the Constitution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2jrap_ct1U&feature=related

It goes both ways. There were liberals that didn't like her and conservatives that didn't like her and at least one nutjob that didn't like her. I don't have any allegiance to the Tea Party but its really angering me to see some in the media start to spin this into an attack against that political party as well as an attack on free speech in general, especially when there is no connection between either of those and the mass murder earlier in Tuscon.

Last edited:

since9

Campaign Veteran
People who burn the American flag should be hanged...

Agreed.

Can we PLEASE merge these threads into a single issue?

Basic web admin forum 101, and if you don't know how, contact me and let's clean her up. The current smaterrings makes OCDO look like amateures. I don't like it! I'm sure you don't either. "gah"

We can do better. WAY better, and in just a day or two.

- since9

MK

People who burn the American flag should be hanged IMO....

I usually agree with almost every post of yours I see. They tend to be refreshingly enlightened in my opinion but I whole heartedly disagree with your statement and feelings on this one. I support people's rights to express their pain or anger in such a way as long as they aren't hurting or endangering others or destroying property that isn't theirs.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Hint

Using vBulliten 4.0.1, merge this thread, with this one.

Basic forum admin 101.

I know you (John and Mike) want to maintain absolute control over the forum, but it's high time you both relinquish control to a well-governed body over whom you both have absolute control, while empowering every iota of your global vision.

Yes, it's a trust issue. The more you get to know those who would help serve and support your (our) efforts, the more you might trust them (us).

Let go. Please be wise with respect to whom you share the reigns.

But please DO stop treating OCDO as a back-woods organization. OCDO cannot survive it. We can't, either. United, we can accomplish terrific things! But NOT so long as you keep a small-town-leash on OCDO. You'll only suffocate it and the portion (sizeable!) of the movement under OCDO's lable.

That would be a huge shame. Let's open her wide open.

Trust us - I'm on board, as are many others, who will gladly moderate this from becoming a free-for-all. We'll continue to help sculpt others into becomming the responsible citizens any and all of us would like to join us at our country breakfast meals.

Remain vigilent, but relax!

TONS of others out there believe in the good fight. Give them a chance, and you'll soon find we all share far more in common than we have to differ.