• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

1/13 6pm ..... Evening coffee get together! (Tacoma)

G20-IWB24/7

Hey gogodawgs, next time do you think you can make the meet just a little closer to my place... 1.2 miles is a bit much to travel that time of day. :D I hope to see everyone there, work permitting.

Trigger Dr

Wife and I planned on being there, but due to a thief. We cannot drive until tomorrow. Sometime last night, my disabled plates were stolen from my truck. Did not discover it in time to get a new issue before the office closed. Good news POPD caught the person in less that 1 1/2 hours after the report made. Yeah, I know I could drive and if stopped just show the police report, but I do not want the hassel.

TechnoWeenie

I almost feel like a cop..

I walked into a coffee shop and got free coffee!

Don't worry, next meet I'll buy you a cup... :p

Deleted_User

A nice little gathering!

Nice to meet those I met and always a pleasure to see the rest! This was a nice little multi-generational gathering of players. Ok, bad choice of words, but meh...

Tactically speaking, it's nice to see people on the same page too. A good night to have coffee, and the 1 girl working was just awesome also! We should do it again

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Alert the Media!

Gun owners meet at Forza coffee and no one is shot!

Great to see everyone, some lurkers and some strangers. Great Barista!

Pretty big meet for a Thursday evening!

DEROS72

We do exist!!!!:eek: Good meet and nice to see some ask questions.Passed out a couple of pamphlets .Great see you guys.Thanks Nick for the ride out most appreciated.

reillo584

After the meet I went to the Krispy Kreme right next to Tacoma mall, I look everywere at the door for any "no firearms" sing (just in case) I know the area is no so OC friendly, or no carry period :cuss: but no issues, the girl gave me 10% discount after spotting my military I.D...first time going OC somewhere at night...:banana:

Last edited:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
After the meet went to the Krispy Kreme right next to Tacoma mall, I look everywere at the door for any "no firearms" sing (just in case) I know the area is no so OC friendly, or no carry period :cuss: but no issues, the girl gave me 10% discount after spotting my military I.D...first time going OC somewhere at night...:banana:
Perfect. You will find it is really no big deal to 99% of folks.

DEROS72

You the man Ed. You'll find as GoGo says most don't care and many don't even notice.

robp

thank you for allowing me the time to have a cup of coffee with you my two boys enjoyed it also