Thread: so fast did you get banned from WAVE's facebook page?

so fast did you get banned from WAVE's facebook page?

my mistake. I was going to ask How fast did you get banned from WAVE's facebook page?

it took about 45 minutes for me. I guess posting a reasonable statement in response to one of their members spouting nonsense is way too much for WAVE to handle.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 01-08-2011 at 08:55 PM.
    "I have a long held belief that a man cannot have too many books, too many wines, or to much ammunition"

~Jeff Cooper~

I was never able to post.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

They are openly anti 2nd, in practice anti 1st

I posted a few comments to others last night and 1 got deleted within a minute, the rest a little later. My post on their wall got deleted as well. They won't even let me post anymore.

I was able to post.
    I commented on how I hope the families in Arizona find a way to deal with their grief after that tragic shooting. One hour later my post was deleted.
    It is obvious that WAVE wants nothing to do with open and honest dialouge. They appear to believe in extreme censorship.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny amish View Post
    I was able to post.
    I commented on how I hope the families in Arizona find a way to deal with their grief after that tragic shooting. One hour later my post was deleted.
    It is obvious that WAVE wants nothing to do with open and honest dialouge. They appear to believe in extreme censorship.
    Most Communist Organizations do.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    I was able to post in their discussion page for about 3 months, we had some great dialogue happening there too.
    The WAVE supporters would show their true colors with name calling, posting speaking points with no cites to back their statements up etc etc etc.

Then, I posted a single post on their wall which contradicted a blatant lie by them, and it was less than 10 minutes before every single one of my discussion posts was deleted and I was banned.

Since then I have invited Jeri and her followers to a few different FB pages for a debate with a guarantee that no posts will be edited.
    What does she do? She makes a post on the WAVE page that she tried to post on the WCI page and it was locked.
    I never invited her to the WCI page!! it was 2 different pages where she and her followers got invited to partake in a civil discussion.

Here are the links http://www.facebook.com/pages/Consti...86515601364043
    and here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Consti...71607756203919

Heck, she is even welcome to discuss this on my page http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00000946379020

I wish they were willing to discuss the issues with us. The problem as I see it is our thought and opinions don't fit into their preexisting world views. Some people find it very difficult to engage in a meaningful discussion with someone who is not like minded. I welcome them with open arms. It is possible to agree to disagree and have meaningful dialogue with someone.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.