• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

so fast did you get banned from WAVE's facebook page?

Flash Gordon

my mistake. I was going to ask How fast did you get banned from WAVE's facebook page?

it took about 45 minutes for me. I guess posting a reasonable statement in response to one of their members spouting nonsense is way too much for WAVE to handle.

Last edited:

Woodchuck

They are openly anti 2nd, in practice anti 1st

I posted a few comments to others last night and 1 got deleted within a minute, the rest a little later. My post on their wall got deleted as well. They won't even let me post anymore.

johnny amish

I was able to post.
I commented on how I hope the families in Arizona find a way to deal with their grief after that tragic shooting. One hour later my post was deleted.
It is obvious that WAVE wants nothing to do with open and honest dialouge. They appear to believe in extreme censorship.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I was able to post.
I commented on how I hope the families in Arizona find a way to deal with their grief after that tragic shooting. One hour later my post was deleted.
It is obvious that WAVE wants nothing to do with open and honest dialouge. They appear to believe in extreme censorship.

Most Communist Organizations do.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
I was able to post in their discussion page for about 3 months, we had some great dialogue happening there too.
The WAVE supporters would show their true colors with name calling, posting speaking points with no cites to back their statements up etc etc etc.

Then, I posted a single post on their wall which contradicted a blatant lie by them, and it was less than 10 minutes before every single one of my discussion posts was deleted and I was banned.

Since then I have invited Jeri and her followers to a few different FB pages for a debate with a guarantee that no posts will be edited.
What does she do? She makes a post on the WAVE page that she tried to post on the WCI page and it was locked.
I never invited her to the WCI page!! it was 2 different pages where she and her followers got invited to partake in a civil discussion.

Here are the links http://www.facebook.com/pages/Constitutional-Carry-for-Wisconsin/186515601364043
and here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Const...sin-Anti-Violence-Effort-LIES/171607756203919

Heck, she is even welcome to discuss this on my page http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000946379020

johnny amish

I wish they were willing to discuss the issues with us. The problem as I see it is our thought and opinions don't fit into their preexisting world views. Some people find it very difficult to engage in a meaningful discussion with someone who is not like minded. I welcome them with open arms. It is possible to agree to disagree and have meaningful dialogue with someone.