• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do you eat it barrel first?

ak56

Campaign Veteran

Dreamer

Since this company uses Belgian chocolate to make these things, they should make some FN models...

onlurker

Can it go through a metal detector though? :lol:

But seriously, would this be possible to get past the TSA in a carry-on bag since it's not actually a firearm, it just looks like one? Not sure I'd want to be a test subject though :uhoh:

Fallschirjmäger

A man from Colorado had a "4-inch milk chocolate pistol wrapped in plastic wrap" in his luggage; a gift from his daughter. The screener said, "I don't care if it's chocolate, you're not taking a gun on the plane." Even the passenger eating the "barrel" did not satisfy the ever-vigilant security dweeb. No "gun parts" were permitted, either! Only after eating the rest of the "gun" was the man permitted past the checkpoint.
Admittedly may have been before they became federalized and therefore automatically professionalized. ...... and I got no citation for exactly who, or when.

Last edited: