• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Maine CWP Training Offers 25% Discount to Legislators & Family

Maine CWP Training

Offer an unprecedented 25% discount for all of our NRA certified Courses to any current or former Maine Legislator or their immediate family members.

This unprecedented offer will require a confidential initial application from our banner at the top of our home page. Enter ML after your last name.

We are also asking vendors to offer similar discounts so we hope to offer more news on that real soon.

Call or email us for details.

Respectfully yours,

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Excellent PR move!

Is MOCA establishing a list of vendors/stores that will offer a discount to their members?

jonjon_jon

Have you had any takers?

How would they know this anyhow? Just for the record I'm not trying to be wise guy but curiosity has got the best of me.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Have you had any takers? YES

How would they know this anyhow? ADVANCED TO MEMBERS I KNOW & LEADERSHIP

It would make interesting reading to know who these elected officials are and what their reaction was, whether they were just becoming exposed, whether they actually pursued getting a permit - all things that help come time to vote.