• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Moonbats already calling for new laws.

eye95

Thousands of gun laws on the books already don't stop incidents like the AZ shooting, so adding a few more ought to do the trick!

BTW, some are also calling for more security for members of Congress (like most of them haven't isolated themselves enough from their constituents). But has anyone actually compared the crime rates against members of the House and Senate v. crime rates against we ordinary folk?

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Thousands of gun laws on the books already don't stop incidents like the AZ shooting, so adding a few more ought to do the trick!

BTW, some are also calling for more security for members of Congress (like most of them haven't isolated themselves enough from their constituents). But has anyone actually compared the crime rates against members of the House and Senate v. crime rates against we ordinary folk?

It speaks volumes about the character and even bravery of Rep Giffords. Even after all the threats and vandalism she didn't isolate herself. She apparently voted according to the wishes of the majority of her constituents. I disagree with her obozocare vote, but I guess most people in her district don't. Perhaps that's why she didn't consider having an armed person around. That's all it would have taken to prevent this incident from becoming so horrible.

I really can't wait to get confirmation on what influenced the parasite who commited this crime.

swinokur

Activist Member
Maybe some good news

Fox News was just interviewing one of the two men who tackled this pond scum. He had been next door in a CVS when he heard the shots. He immediately ran TOWARDS the shots not away. He was asked how he could do this. He answered "because I was armed and have been around guns since I was 8 years old." Asked how often he carried and said "all the time everywhere. I don't even like to fly because I can't carry."

Maybe this will mitigate all the howling from the antis. Can't hurt that being armed may have saved even more lives than were taken.

Dreamer

It is morally repulsive that these "officials" are using this tragedy in an attempt to further their own anti-gun agenda. They should all be called out for the blood-thirsty ghouls they are, and should be publicly exposed for their lack of compassion for the victims and their utter disregard for the Fundamental Human Right of self defense.

They are dancing in the blood of the victims and the bodies are still warm... Disgusting...

Write them. Call them. Post comments on news websites that report their actions. Let them know that We the People DO NOT appreciate their ghoulish opportunism, and if they do not support the fundamental human right to self defense, we will do everything we can to put them on the unemployment line in 2012...