• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Report of gun in Baraboo...Police establish perimeter around house

M

McX

searching desperately for totality of circumstances no doubt.

Kelevra

I hope somebody sues 'em, wasting tax payers dollars like that. We have open carry in this state. Most of my friends have guns and carry. Geez Louise!!!

LR Yote 312

n580681466_859358_7484-1.jpg

LR Yote

protias

I hope there is more to this story than just a report of a firearm. Open Records request time!

MKEgal

Wow.
I'd sure like to hear that call.
Somehow they went from having a "civil dispute" to the wussy roommate being afraid & locking himself in his room.
Was he reasonably afraid - did the visitor threaten him - or is he a hoplophobe?
Actually, staying in his room probably helped the guy moving out by staying out of the way.

I once had an in-the-process-of-becoming-an-ex roommate call the cops & lock me out as I was moving 'cause he thought I was going to steal his toaster. Really. The cops talked to both of us, told him he couldn't stop me (rent paid up on my part, proper notice given to the owner) & if he locked me out again he was in trouble.

He didn't lock me out, but sure got in the way a lot. One of my friends just about popped him when he tripped my friend on the stairs. Going down backwards, with a load. Can't say as I'd've blamed him for doing it.

oliverclotheshoff

flipper look a little closer and you will see that is an emblem on his helmet that happens to be about the same color tone as his finger the other guys helmets have it as well

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
flipper look a little closer and you will see that is an emblem on his helmet that happens to be about the same color tone as his finger the other guys helmets have it as well

That's good to know, I was worried about him getting it stuck in his nose and having to drop his weapon while dialing 911. :)

What are those guys doing? Are they are dance team composed of Flynn's troops?

Last edited: