• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tacoma to Bellingham or BUST - January 23, 2011

Deleted_User

If they convoying at the time they are leaving my guess is 12?

Goose got an idea when? If so might be good Idea to update the OP with time the meet will be at Billy's.

Hey guys glad you are coming up our way for a change>>>>:lol: look forward to seeing you all.

I am figuring we get there about 12. Yeah, that's about a good time. We are making stops along the way but would love to limit them. Mapquest gives 2 hour 20 min drive time. so with 30min stops we get there right at noon

sudden valley gunner

I am figuring we get there about 12. Yeah, that's about a good time. We are making stops along the way but would love to limit them. Mapquest gives 2 hour 20 min drive time. so with 30min stops we get there right at noon

Awesome I wish I was making Trigger Dr. Birthday, but look forward to seeing the gun nuts up here.

Deleted_User

The weather ...

The extended forecast shows so far a clear ay up there for Sunday. I'm sure this may change. Rain doesn't bother me but if there's feet of snow I will reconsider. So far though, this looks pretty good for a meet day! OP adjusted to make it NOON at Billy McHale's. How many people are coming? I'll update the OP so the Bellingham guys that get there earlier can reserve a sitting area.

Metalhead47

The extended forecast shows so far a clear ay up there for Sunday. I'm sure this may change. Rain doesn't bother me but if there's feet of snow I will reconsider. So far though, this looks pretty good for a meet day! OP adjusted to make it NOON at Billy McHale's. How many people are coming? I'll update the OP so the Bellingham guys that get there earlier can reserve a sitting area.

My wife & I will hook up with y'all in MV. Now does everyone have a CB in vehicle so this can be a proper convoy? :cool:

Deleted_User

Awesome! I've been looing forward to meeting you. As far as Snappy goes .... heh.. Always a pleasure Eric

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
We will be there.

I have lived in the City of Subdued excitement for about eight years and have yet to go to B McHales. Lori and I will both attend on the 23rd. We are looking forward to meeting all of you. So add two more to the tally and we will see you there.

Deleted_User

Hey SVG, mayhaps we should call Billy McHale's and try to reserve some space. We're talking close to 20 people here. A Heads up might not be a bad idea for service sake. No need to mention the guns, just the people :p

In other news, I am still breathing. Film at 11!

Deleted_User

ROCK! Thanks! I'm coming, Lord willing! I've talked it over and it'll take a blizzard to stop us. You'll get to meet the entire crew!

Deleted_User

OP updated with estimated times! If you wish to trade numbers, PM me and I'll give you mine. Feel free to call! I don't see anyone wanting to meet in Everett so I wrote it out. Any questions, post away

Hey Sudden Valley Gummer, what is the address to the restaurant? I'll add that to the OP!

Thanks!

Last edited:

FMCDH

Alright, count me in on this one.

Looks like we get to meet earlier than we had planned SVG! :D

Last edited:

phoneguy

Will we have time to going shooting?

It gets dark around 5pm. how far away is the range?

FMCDH

Right on, look forward to meeting ya.

Here's the address. <snip>

Funny enough, I found it and scouted it out on Google Earth. Very Cool to be able to zoom right in on the cars in the parking lot that the picture captured. It took less than 60 seconds to Google the restaurant, get the address and phone number, and be looking at a satellite photo. :)

I would love to go shooting at one of your special spots after, but I cant stay too long as I need to pick up my wife from Sea-Tac in the early evening.