• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sorry

RogueWarrior

Sorry guys have had computer problems and only have been about to get on in the last couple of days. Sorry that I missed the get together last month hope that you all had fun

John

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
Okay...I thought maybe you were meeting up somewhere in ABQ with Snoball (who was also absent) at the same time we were at Village Inn in Rio Rancho. ;-)

Hope you guys can do some outings on a regular basis, say once a month for example. Otherwise, I won't be there to do it again until December 2011!

At least that gives me plenty of time to get an OC holster (a Galco PHX212 crossdraw) for my 1911 so I can OC the Colt Government next time.

My Tokarev holster, however, will be custom job only (no civilian OC holsters for it available), but sadly, El Paso Saddelry refuses to make ANY holster for a Russian gun. :-(

I used to make holsters myself....guess it's time to make one more (eventually) for my Tokarev.

Last edited: