• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Repeal 941.23 Petition 381 signatures, WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO SIGN

apierce918

Unfortunately, I'be never seen these types of petitions (online) lead to any real results. Even with a lot of signatures.

paul@paul-fisher.com

lol the total membership of WCI has signed it.

Now if you had 40,000 signatures, the legislators MIGHT pay attention to it.

Whatever. A study by the WI Tea Party coalition has shown that if an elected representative gets 5 calls on the same subject in one day, he will consider it a high priority.

While I do sign these petitions, I also contact all of my representatives weekly to make sure they know I am not going away.