• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fayetteville Meet

Bluemax

Welcome.
We had a meet in mid december. We should try to do another one about mid Feb.

--Moderator Note--
Start a new thread for each event.
Ask that it be stickied.

KevlarCowboy

Hey Roger, some of the guys are meeting up in High Point on the 22nd of Jan. at the Golden Corral.

12 pm Golden Corral
1080 Mall Loop Rd
High Point NC 27262-7656
(336)884-1655

Just wanted to let you know in case you are interested in meeting up, if you decide to attend show up a little early so we can meet and greet and walk in together.

Roger Mosley Jr

Hey Roger, some of the guys are meeting up in High Point on the 22nd of Jan. at the Golden Corral.

12 pm Golden Corral
1080 Mall Loop Rd
High Point NC 27262-7656
(336)884-1655

Just wanted to let you know in case you are interested in meeting up, if you decide to attend show up a little early so we can meet and greet and walk in together.

I appreciate the invite. Unfortunately I wont be able to make it. Just started college and trying to figure that out. It's been a few years since I sat in a classroom. Maybe I can make the next one!