• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

St Patricks Day Parade 3/12/2011

hgreen

I'd like to invite you all to come join South Bay Open Carry as we march in the Hermosa Beach St Patricks Day Parade this March.

Free for individuals to participate with our group, we just need to get an estimate as to how many plan on coming, hence the early notice.

Most of the parade is in a school zone so we'll have our banners, shirts, and open holsters (optional).

However, there is a small chance we will have success with local school officials to get 626.9 exemption for the parade...

If you have any school leadership contacts that are pro-2a that might help talk to our local officials please email me: harley@sboc.ca

Hope to see you there!