Thread: WI Force

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar

WI Force

Certain members have disparaged WI Force in the past, but this is from their latest newsletter.......
    Personal Protection Bill
    For the past year, WI-FORCE has been your voice in Madison helping to ensure that the citizens of Wisconsin maintain their Second Amendment rights. WI-FORCE's position has not changed: "Constitutional Carry" which, as it implies, is very close to the right as the Constitution guaranties, is the concept that we support. WI-FORCE has and is working to get the best possible bill passed. The key word is "passed." WI-FORCE is committed to getting the best bill possible that will allow the citizens of Wisconsin to exercise their constitutional rights.
    Last edited by Interceptor_Knight; 01-11-2011 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks. It does nothing to tear each other apart here and elsewhere. The antis will be doing that to us enough. There is one organization that never shows up in the Capitol but is constantly complaining about the one organization that does. That does nothing to advance the larger cause. A united front is a must to offset the coalition of antis that will be against us.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor_Knight View Post
    Certain members have disparaged WI Force in the past, but this is from their latest newsletter.......
    Ok,I give up, who are these people ?

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor_Knight View Post
    Sounds like good news to me.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    Thanks. It does nothing to tear each other apart here and elsewhere. The antis will be doing that to us enough. There is one organization that never shows up in the Capitol but is constantly complaining about the one organization that does. That does nothing to advance the larger cause. A united front is a must to offset the coalition of antis that will be against us.
    Agree ! I am glad WI-Force is doing what they are doing.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

I have a huge problem with the wording of their statement.

WI-FORCE has and is working to get the best possible bill passed. The key word is "passed." WI-FORCE is committed to getting the best bill possible that will allow the citizens of Wisconsin to exercise their constitutional rights. .

They folded and compromised to the point where we would have been in worse shape than we are right now.

They kept adding concessions on top of concession JUST TO GET THE BILL TO PASS!

I call bullschitt on those tactics! I would rather remain unable to legally conceal than to be restricted by all the concessions made in the failed PPA bill. Wi-Force is already greasing the skids for more compromise IMO

Anyone agree, and if not, please explain why.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Meh....
    They've got a couple more organizations watching their every move this time. I don't think we have to worry about the tragedy that was the previous PPA for that reason and because less compromise is needed with the legislature and Governers mansion in conservative control. Not that we shouldn't be careful, but I'm willing to give anyone a chance to prove they have the same goals. We'll hear about it if they don't.
    Last edited by Brass Magnet; 01-11-2011 at 02:12 PM.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    Meh....
    They've got a couple more organizations watching their every move this time. I don't think we have to worry about the tragedy that was the previous PPA for that reason and because less compromise is needed with the legislature and Governers mansion in conservative control. Not that we shouldn't be careful, but I'm willing to give anyone a chance to prove they have the same goals. We'll hear about it if they don't.
    ^ this.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    Meh....
    The concessions were necessary at the time in order to get support of the Democrats. Instead of working on a first "law" again, we could be working on cleaning up what we do not like in a current PPA "law" if it were not for our then Governor and his veto. This is politics and anyone involved needs to have a perspective of reality and the stomach to negotiate..

They are...

Something I've learned in life...things aren't always as they appear on the surface.

By the way, their new web address is http://www.wi-force.org