Thread: Dead air on Fox News?

Sandy Eggo County

Dead air on Fox News?

Here is an interesting article.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Jefferson City, Missouri, USA
    That's actually pretty funny though obviously exaggerated at a massive scale. I guess the guy has never watched Shepard Smith.

I did watch Keith Oberman tonight just to see how his show was and it was truly despicable. Even if they don't preach outright violence on MSNBC, what they do preach is insanely threatening to me. I wouldn't doubt that they do a show arguing how much better off and how much more a bear would prefer being locked up in a zoo than to be roaming free on a mountain. That's pretty much what they seem to be preaching to me. That I am better off locked in a zoo and dependant upon the zoo keeper than out on my own taking care of myself.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundude View Post
    Here is an interesting article.
    No, here is NOT an interesting article. Here is merely a troll, period, bar none.

Move on...
    The 1st protects the 2nd, and the 2nd protects the 1st. GET THIS OR LOSE IT ALLl: 27-2=0. Our 2A is THE bellwether, and ain't none finer: Islamic Reality. Our Founding Fathers on Church and State. PC=ZERO.

Eau Claire WI, ,
    Apparentely you have never watched Beck.

Herington, Kansas, USA
    Not only is it NOT an interesting article, it's a fabrication. The man has never watched Glenn Beck. If he had he'd know that Glenn would never have said anything like that
    ‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’ Thomas Jefferson

Alexandria, Virginia, United States
    Fox news didn't make me carry. MSNBC did. When Madcow steeply making crap up and my wife's works started to get threatened I started to carry. Someone just hacked their website yesterday so made sure that wife has either her walther or pepper spray or both with her.