• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dead air on Fox News?

MK

That's actually pretty funny though obviously exaggerated at a massive scale. I guess the guy has never watched Shepard Smith.

I did watch Keith Oberman tonight just to see how his show was and it was truly despicable. Even if they don't preach outright violence on MSNBC, what they do preach is insanely threatening to me. I wouldn't doubt that they do a show arguing how much better off and how much more a bear would prefer being locked up in a zoo than to be roaming free on a mountain. That's pretty much what they seem to be preaching to me. That I am better off locked in a zoo and dependant upon the zoo keeper than out on my own taking care of myself.

KansasMustang

Not only is it NOT an interesting article, it's a fabrication. The man has never watched Glenn Beck. If he had he'd know that Glenn would never have said anything like that

Uber_Olafsun

Fox news didn't make me carry. MSNBC did. When Madcow steeply making crap up and my wife's works started to get threatened I started to carry. Someone just hacked their website yesterday so made sure that wife has either her walther or pepper spray or both with her.