• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NOVA politician trying to make a gun ban at virginia capital

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
Postcard Sent

I plan on stopping by his office on Monday as well.

delhope.jpg

nuc65

Activist Member
VCDL has had many successful Lobby Days in the past, and this year's should be even bigger and better than previous ones. Good luck, guys!

Last year I received many emails from VCDL about Lobby Day. This year and I have received maybe one buried in the standard alert. At least, I haven't checked my email this week but I am sorely disappointed at the lack of premobilization planning.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
The Potomac is Maryland.

Correct. Check your maps, Meo. The Potomac has belonged to Maryland ever since King Charles I chartered Maryland to Lord Clavert in 1632.

Be careful where you go with a gun. For example, the traffic circle at the west end of the Memorial Bridge is on an island that belongs to DC. Hence, the name of the water channel between the island and Arlington Cemetary: Boundary Channel.

No wonder Fairfax County tap water tastes terrible. I'm actually drinking Maryland water.

Last edited:

meo

Correct. Check your maps, Meo. The Potomac has belonged to Maryland ever since King Charles I chartered Maryland to Lord Clavert in 1632.

Be careful where you go with a gun. For example, the traffic circle at the west end of the Memorial Bridge is on an island that belongs to DC. Hence, the name of the water channel between the island and Arlington Cemetary: Boundary Channel.

No wonder Fairfax County tap water tastes terrible. I'm actually drinking Maryland water.

Yep I know the river belongs to maryland, river access is tough enough from VA.
I sure would not wish for something else to haul my short fat arse over.
ray