• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Formal Introduction

OutintheOPEN

Hey Opencarry Community!!

Im here because I support your caus! Being able to carry weapons on my person is my right as a US citizen and ill do my part in ensuring this right. I look forward to learning as much as I can on open carry laws and participating to hold onto what was given to us by our forefathers. God Bless America

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
With all due respect, what does being a citizen have to do with it?

These rights were not given to us by our forefathers; they are inalienable rights.

Open carry is a natural way to express this right and you are to be congratulated in making that choice - welcome aboard.

skiingislife725

Welcome! But I thought you said on your other thread that you've been open carrying for as long as you've been allowed to now? In that case, you might want to hurry up on learning the laws pertaining to the carry of firearms.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
im glad ur hear caus u saport ar cos,
we ar a grop of pepl thet carie are fyr arms on the hips buy ar belt;
ceap tipping to sr grup to lurn mor abuat us herr.
bii for naw.

Textkitty -surprised I missed that on my first reply - but I'm seeing the same thing now. :lol: