Thread: Good Op-Ed "Massacre, followed by libel" Charles Krauthammer WP

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Right Behind You!, Wisconsin, USA

Good Op-Ed "Massacre, followed by libel" Charles Krauthammer WP

"The charge: The Tucson massacre is a consequence of the "climate of hate" created by Sarah Palin, the Tea Party, Glenn Beck, Obamacare opponents and sundry other liberal betes noires.
    The verdict: Rarely in American political discourse has there been a charge so reckless, so scurrilous and so unsupported by evidence."

Lex malla, lex nulla

Wisconsin, USA
    As always, Krauthammer is spot on. He is also a board certified Psych Doctor, which helps when dealing with liberals.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

North Central Wisconsin, ,
    Can I take a shot at this? Oops wrong thing to say!!

It's kind of ironic that many journalists are blaming the "climate of hate" which ultimately is due to the free speech that they so greatly enjoy. Are they going to work to rewite the First Amendment and have all of their words judged by a censor before they can go public?

Loughner was crazy. Crazy things happen and we all need to be prepared and be ever mindful of one's surroundings.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
    It amazes me that with all the blame being put on everyone from Beck to the Tea Party, no one seems to be mentioning the SHOOTER . But it is always easier to blame the inanimate object than the person who actually committed the crime.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.