• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lobby Day car pools???

Marco

I'll be leaving from Greene Co. Rt33 Business (spotwood trail) and Rt230 not sure if I'll attend the breakfast yet it will depend on the weather.

I have at least two seats open at this time, my car is a no smoking car all riders will be asked to split the cost of fuel.
Can have up to 6 seats available if there is enough interest, but that would make things cozy, but 4 others would be comfy.

Also, I have a friend in NoVA (kingstowne area) that may need a ride, he is not sure if he'll be able to attend as of yet.
He became a US citizens as of yesterday afternoon and wants to flex his rights.
if you can help post or pm ..thanks.

Last edited:

Walt_Kowalski

I would be interested in carpooling as well, I have a buddy from arfcom that may ride with me. We would be leaving from Ashburn / Dulles / Sterling area. I have a big truck, that can fit 5, but 4 very comfy... OR I'd ba happy to ride with someone..