• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glock 9mm the "Preferred weapon of deranged mad men."

Zeus

Don't most LEO's use Glocks? I guess all the cops are going to just start slaughtering folks. I'm never leaving the house again.:uhoh:

keepyourreceipt

So everyone who has a glock 19 is automatically a madman?! Everyone who has an extended magazine is a madman!?! This is such garbage!!!

oliverclotheshoff

cheap ammo and a glock will fire in every condition there is even under water with the new models (glock brags about that on the website) heck they can even go many months without cleaning or oiling and still shoot not the greatest for accuracy but the lead will still fly

Last edited:

TyGuy

Two shooters are reported to have used it and that makes it the preferred choice?

Let's see....I have seen two accidents involving Toyota Camrys. So, the Toyota Camry is the preferred choice of dangerous drivers. Hence they should be banned.

protias

Two shooters are reported to have used it and that makes it the preferred choice?

Let's see....I have seen two accidents involving Toyota Camrys. So, the Toyota Camry is the preferred choice of dangerous drivers. Hence they should be banned.
I agree! Let's ban all Toyotas!

MKEgal

LR Yote 312 said:
I was gonna post something along those lines then thought better not too since I know there are a few that carry those... or carry a 9mm.

Ya know the old bumper snicker: I have PMS & a handgun?

For those truly deranged among us, how about:
I have a Glock 9mm & I'm out of Risperdal*
(or whatever the psych drug du jour is in the media)

*main use is for anti-psychotic, keep people from hallucinating, keep people in touch with what the rest of us call reality

lockman

State Researcher
I deem it appropriate to carry whatever firearm the media currently has on the "must vilify" list. Of course this will put you on the permanent "mad man" list.

XDFDE45

I knew there was a reason I use .45, cuz of all you head cases
neener.gif

TyGuy

I have a multiple personality disorder since sometimes I carry 380 auto, 9mm, or 45acp.

We are legion, for we are many.

anmut

Everyone that's responded to this thread; have you contacted your Senatorial offices yet? :)

(I got the nagging gene from my mother...)

MKEgal

anmut said:
CALL THEM:

Johnson, Ronald H. - (R - WI) Class III
2 RUSSELL COURTYARD WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-5323

Kohl, Herb - (D - WI) Class I
330 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-5653

I got through to the Milwaukee office for Kohl, the phone just rang at Johnson's office.
I also emailed Kohl: http://kohl.senate.gov/contact.cfm
(not yet an option for Johnson), & am sending a paper letter to both of them.
Feel free to borrow from it, but please let's not make this a form letter 'cause those get ignored.

PLEASE oppose any effort (especially quick, knee-jerk reactions) to further infringe the rights of citizens to keep & bear arms. I am concerned that some factions will see the tragedy in Tucson as an opportunity to pass poorly thought-out laws that will not do what their makers intend, and may in fact end up being unconstitutional (while wasting time & money which could be better spent).

While the mass murder in Tucson is a tragedy, so are the deaths of innocent citizens across the country who are attacked by criminals. This happens every day, with little recognition and certainly no Presidential speech or moment of silence in the Houses of Congress.

Every day hundreds of thousands of US citizens carry a handgun, openly or concealed, for their personal protection. I am one of them. I have never threatened anyone, never harmed anyone, and never killed anyone. Every day I pray that will continue to be the case. But if my life is threatened, I will protect myself. That is why I carry.

Why should my rights be infringed because some criminal decided to commit murder? (Answer, they shouldn't, any more than my driving should be restrained because someone else murdered by DUI.)

News flash: criminals don't obey laws.
Seems like such a simple concept, but so many people think that somehow by having words on paper saying something isn't permitted that will magically stop bad people from doing bad things. It hasn't worked yet. If it worked, criminals would see that the law says they can't murder & so nobody would be killed.

Please don't make the situation worse by making it harder for good, law-abiding people like me to protect ourselves. Vote against any restrictions on my (and your!) right to keep & bear arms.