Thread: Oceanside OC

Oceanside OC

I want to get one going!!

I will support if off from work, give us some dates and places.
    New to OPEN CARRY? Click here first

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!

I UOC Escondido and San Marcos mostly, but if you get some times and dates together, i'd love to join you.

There's the 13th annual Multicultural event this weekend, we are still waiting on final plans, but you should join that this weekend 15th.

I'm up for any UOC in No. County that I can get to. I would love to have a large meet up at the Wal Mart in San Marcos on Nordal! Maybe wearing the BP ballcaps? I'm just saying....
    I would also like to see how many people might be doing the "Multi-Cultural" event in San Diego this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by CREWDAD View Post
    I would also like to see how many people might be doing the "Multi-Cultural" event in San Diego this weekend?
    String has been closed follow PM directions at end for more info.
    New to OPEN CARRY? Click here first

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!

Quote Originally Posted by XD5 View Post
    I UOC Escondido and San Marcos mostly, but if you get some times and dates together, i'd love to join you.

There's the 13th annual Multicultural event this weekend, we are still waiting on final plans, but you should join that this weekend 15th.
    Since I'm new to North County, where have you UOC'ed in San Marcos and Escondido?