• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oceanside OC

XD5

I UOC Escondido and San Marcos mostly, but if you get some times and dates together, i'd love to join you.

There's the 13th annual Multicultural event this weekend, we are still waiting on final plans, but you should join that this weekend 15th.

CREWDAD

I'm up for any UOC in No. County that I can get to. I would love to have a large meet up at the Wal Mart in San Marcos on Nordal! Maybe wearing the BP ballcaps? I'm just saying....
I would also like to see how many people might be doing the "Multi-Cultural" event in San Diego this weekend?

CREWDAD

I UOC Escondido and San Marcos mostly, but if you get some times and dates together, i'd love to join you.

There's the 13th annual Multicultural event this weekend, we are still waiting on final plans, but you should join that this weekend 15th.

Since I'm new to North County, where have you UOC'ed in San Marcos and Escondido?