• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need legal assi$tance... *sigh*

DreQo

State Researcher
So our wonderful judicial system never ceases to amaze me. I have a lot of faith in it, but as of late I'm starting to have my doubts. Some of you may be familiar with my earlier legal woes....well apparently I'm not out of the storm yet. I've been blind-sided by something even more sinister. Unfortunately I can't discuss it here for obvious reasons.

Regardless, the bottom line is I need a lawyer or I'm screwed blued and tattooed. The good news is, I know a lawyer that is chomping at the bit to take this case and blow it out of the water. The bad news is, the person that was going to help me with the legal costs has just bailed on me.

I'm a week from my court date and I'm running out of options. I know for sale ads aren't allowed on here, so if the mods and owners will bear with me, I will avoid offering anything for sale. What I'm asking for is help. Any level of help would be greatly appreciated.

As I did with my previous legal issues, I am willing to offer up my beloved firearms as collateral. If in the unlikely event that I can't get back on my feet in a reasonable amount of time...well, you guys know how collateral works. I have a Winchester Model 70 Stealth II .308 (awesome rifle), a Walther PPS .40, a S&W SW99 .40, a Kel-Tec P3AT .380 (go figure), a Walther P22 .22, a Ruger 10/22 with a folding stock, a Mossberg 500 12 gauge tactical shotty with a 20" barrel and long mag tube, and a rossi single shot 20 gauge breach loader.

PM me on here, or e-mail me on my Gmail account, jmiller.40cal at gmail. I don't wanna put my actual e-mail up here because you know how email address get pulled off of websites pretty easily.

Anyway, anyone that can help, please let me know. I've got a 7 day deadline here. Even if you know someone else willing to consider, I need to explore every possible option I have. Thanks guy.