Thread: Appleton robbery attempts

Appleton robbery attempts

http://www.postcrescent.com/article/...empted-robbery
    Police said the suspect is described as a black male, 30-40 years old, 6-foot to 6-1 tall, thin build, black hair, wearing dark sweatpants, hooded sweatshirt and a green “puffy” jacket.

The suspect reportedly confronted the woman in the parking lot and attempted to take her purse when a struggle ensued, police said. The suspect, who said he had a gun, struck the woman in the head but fled on foot toward the nearby Petco store toward the Fox River Mall without the purse.

The woman sustained minor injuries when she was knocked to the ground but did not require hospitalization. Anyone with information is asked to contact Grand Chute police at 920-832-1575.

Read more: http://www.postcrescent.com/article/...#ixzz1AtiYKhG7
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I was thinking about this , and the recent attempted robbery at PLS Loan Store. If someone tries to rob me and says they have a gun but doesn't show it. am I obliged to show mine, bullets first? Personally I feel that if someone tells me they have a gun but does not actually pull it out, I would have to assume that I can beat them to the draw right? What if they ended up not having a weapon, but claimed they did and I shot them? I understand you're not all lawyers but I would like your opinions on what to do in a situation like this.

scum bag !!
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

But wait - weren't the police immediately available to help her? Didn't she have some non-lethal means of defending herself? How about a rape-whistle or the panic alarm on her car? You mean ALL OF THAT FAILED to protect her?

Well at least she didn't have a gun to protect her - they are dangerous and that poor guy that was robbing her could have gotten hurt really bad.

Well at least she didn't have a gun to protect her - they are dangerous and that poor guy that was robbing her could have gotten hurt really bad.

Im sure that the perp wouldve gotten the gun from her and used it against her...THAT always happens.

lol, funny stuff ! you guys crack me up
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

I'm sure he was OC in a holster too. I wonder if this was in a GFSZ. If it was, then I'm calling this report false as no one has guns in a school zone.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

She should have fallen over and played dead. It worked for the guy in "Dinner for Schmucks"

*btw - that movie really wasn't that funny

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    I'm sure he was OC in a holster too. I wonder if this was in a GFSZ. If it was, then I'm calling this report false as no one has guns in a school zone.
    In the BG defense, he was on private property.

Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    In the BG defense, he was on private property.
    Well, he had to get there somehow.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)