Thread: Firearms and the Media

Branford, Connecticut, USA

Firearms and the Media

I hope the link above works.

I could go on and add my own comments but I would be echoing what the author does a much better job discussing. I thought it was a very good article.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” —Samuel Adams

"Here sir, the people govern." -- Alexander Hamilton (speech in the New York ratifying convention, 17 June 1788) Reference: The Debates of the Several State..., Elliot, vol. 2 (348)

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." -- Thomas Jefferson

, ,
    That, and if they just had the overall statistical data correct.

John Lott's book "More Guns, Less Crime" come to mind and:

Great info for journalists that are interested in factual integrity.

Jonathan - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.